There will be a free Jazzercise class at 9 a.m. on Thanksgiving day. The class will be team taught by local instructors and will be a high energy work out. All community members are invited, and donations of cereal will be given to the Ladies Relief Society. The Jazzercise studio is located at 126 S. Auburn St. in downtown Grass Valley.
Jazzercise offers free Thanksgiving class
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Madelyn Helling Library to celebrate Teen Tech Week
- Candidate for secretary of state to speak at Nevada County Republican Party’s spring dinner
- RSVP- Volunteer Nevada County
- Rough and Ready Fire board to meet
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Proposed Grass Valley shopping center bad for small business?
- Jaguar totaled after GPS leads couple into Nevada County mudhole
- Involuntary manslaughter charges contemplated in Tahoe Hotshot death
- Local Paralympian Evan Strong seeks gold in Sochi