There will be a free Jazzercise class at 9 a.m. on Thanksgiving day. The class will be team taught by local instructors and will be a high energy work out. All community members are invited, and donations of cereal will be given to the Ladies Relief Society. The Jazzercise studio is located at 126 S. Auburn St. in downtown Grass Valley.
- Experts: California home sales will rise in 2016
- Body of Nevada City man found in Yuba River
- George Boardman: Just in time for holidays, food police are out to spoil the party
- Highway 20 collision in Nevada County sends woman to hospital
- Two arrested, one sought in connection with North Star Mine property burglaries