There will be a free Jazzercise class at 9 a.m. on Thanksgiving day. The class will be team taught by local instructors and will be a high energy work out. All community members are invited, and donations of cereal will be given to the Ladies Relief Society. The Jazzercise studio is located at 126 S. Auburn St. in downtown Grass Valley.
Jazzercise offers free Thanksgiving class
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Cats and dogs: One big happy family — or not?
- New report, public tour on tap at Malakoff Diggins State Historic Park in Nevada County
- Nevada County group pushes for more restrictive outdoor pot grow ordinance
- State of Jefferson, Keep It California to square off at Nevada County public meeting
- Police blotter: Fight reported as involving club, knife