Holiday Cheer 2013 is a project of RSVP and the Senior Outreach Nurses, who deliver holiday gift bags to 150 homebound seniors in Nevada County. Donations needed for the gift bags include lap robes, note pads, cards, stationery, hats, greeting cards, mittens, gloves, Christmas cards, socks, puzzles, handkerchiefs and hankies, yarn, scarves lotions, shampoos, pencils, pens, razors, after shave, shaving cream and wrapped candy (regular and sugar free).
Holiday Cheer project seeking donations for senior holiday gift bags
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- North San Juan Fire board to discuss Measure Q
- Clinic to give vaccinations to adults, children
- Roadwork announced for this week
- Retired & Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) Volunteer Nevada County
- Palestine-Israel Working Group of Nevada County advocates for peace