Crossroads Church is presenting “A Christmas Journey” from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. Dec. 5 and Dec. 6. The family-oriented event allows visitors to walk through dramatic scenes, experience hands-on activities in the marketplace, eat snacks and drink hot chocolate around the fire pit and more. Crossroads Church is located at 10050 Wolf Road in Grass Valley at the corner of Highway 49 and Wolf Road. There is no charge. For information, email the church at email@example.com or call 530-268-2539. Rain or shine.
- Containment of Lowell Fire expected Aug. 10
- Lowell Fire in Nevada County closer to containment, reduction in firefighters
- Scientists: Increasing evaporation influencing historic changes at Lake Tahoe
- Firefighters thank Nevada County for its support during Lowell Fire
- Officials: Full containment of Lowell Fire approaches