Nevada Union High School’s class of 2003 is invited to share old memories and create new ones at its 10-year high school reunion from 7 to 11 p.m. Dec. 27, 2013, at the Miners Foundry in Nevada City. This event will feature food, drinks, music, dancing and lots of catching up! Partners are welcome. For tickets and information, please visit http://nuclassof2003.com. Prices will increase at the end of November, so buy your tickets soon.
Calling all graduates of the Nevada Union class of 2003
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada County officials, medical marijuana advocates to gather for 2nd meeting
- Nevada City Mayor's initiative seeks to discourage tobacco sales
- Unrelated burglary, embezzlement cases continue through Nevada County Superior Court
- Frank's Pizza owners aim for late summer open date
- Judge sides with Yuba County in marijuana ordinance lawsuit