Bring your truckloads of pine needles between 9 and 11 a.m. Saturday to help build the ground cover at the Dogs Run Free off-leash dog park in Condon Park, Grass Valley. Yellow-shirted volunteers will direct trucks and trailers through the service gates and help unload. A couple acres need to spread, so volunteers are encouraged. Bring dogs, pitchforks, shovels, wheelbarrows and work gloves and enjoy a lovely fall morning at the dog park. For information, visit http://dogsrunfree.net.
Pine needles needed at dog park this Saturday
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Reported honey oil lab leads to South County man's arrest
- Placer County supervisors vote 3-to-2 to prohibit commercial medical marijuana grows and sales
- Summer swimming holes They're plentiful along the Yuba River if you know where to look
- Off to Market: New-look Thursday Night Market returns to Grass Valley
- Plaintiffs in Nevada County ridgeline case object to judge's decision, argue in favor of monetary damages