Interfaith Food Ministry is hosting a spaghetti dinner at Paulette’s Country Kitchen from 5 to 8 p.m. on Nov. 8. One hundred percent of the proceeds will be used for the purchase of food for more than 3,000 Nevada County families registered with IFM. Paulette’s Country Kitchen is located at 875 Sutton Way in Grass Valley.
Spaghetti feed benefits Interfaith Food Ministry
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- DA memo released in cases involving Nevada County narcotics officer
- In short supply: Inventory shortage drives Nevada County's tight housing market
- George Boardman: Virtual, augmented reality? We have plenty of experience in those areas
- Study looks to quantify Nevada County's pot economy
- Grass Valley wreck UPDATE: CHP officer rear-ended, flown to hospital