Interfaith Food Ministry is hosting a spaghetti dinner at Paulette’s Country Kitchen from 5 to 8 p.m. on Nov. 8. One hundred percent of the proceeds will be used for the purchase of food for more than 3,000 Nevada County families registered with IFM. Paulette’s Country Kitchen is located at 875 Sutton Way in Grass Valley.
Spaghetti feed benefits Interfaith Food Ministry
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Police find body of Nevada teen hit by a train near Truckee
- Green light on for restoration phase at Bridgeport Historic Covered Bridge in Nevada County
- Clients keep coming back to Grass Valley's Reflections Skin Oasis
- Police blotter: Oatmeal, Triscuits reported stolen
- Nevada City attorney submits proposal for statewide marijuana legalization initiative