Interfaith Food Ministry is hosting a spaghetti dinner at Paulette’s Country Kitchen from 5 to 8 p.m. on Nov. 8. One hundred percent of the proceeds will be used for the purchase of food for more than 3,000 Nevada County families registered with IFM. Paulette’s Country Kitchen is located at 875 Sutton Way in Grass Valley.
- Washington murder victim, dog both shot
- Terry Lamphier: Big development is progress? Really?
- Nevada County marijuana: Officials, grower advocate discuss next steps for grow rules
- Nevada City's Summer Nights festival brings the music (PHOTO GALLERY)
- Andy Burton: What good are rules without accountability?