Interfaith Food Ministry is hosting a spaghetti dinner at Paulette’s Country Kitchen from 5 to 8 p.m. on Nov. 8. One hundred percent of the
Spaghetti feed benefits Interfaith Food Ministry
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Former NU volleyball standout makes way as pro beach player
- Tantalizing tulips: Springtime at Ananda (VIDEO)
- Nevada County pursues fines for Penn Valley tree-cutting at Gateway Center
- Nevada County jail time can offer 'second chances'
- Nevada City to meet fire union, discuss temporary closure of Station 54