Interfaith Food Ministry is hosting a spaghetti dinner at Paulette’s Country Kitchen from 5 to 8 p.m. on Nov. 8. One hundred percent of the proceeds will be used for the purchase of food for more than 3,000 Nevada County families registered with IFM. Paulette’s Country Kitchen is located at 875 Sutton Way in Grass Valley.
Spaghetti feed benefits Interfaith Food Ministry
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- AUTO SPORTS: Nevada City native Rossi gears up for Indianapolis 500
- In honor and remembrance: Two additional walls to be added to Memorial Park in Grass Valley
- Groups in favor, opposed to Measure W report contributions
- Motion for new Gold Country Lenders trial set for August
- Kathy Dotson: No on Measure Y