An allegedly enraged, methamphetamine-fueled San Juan Ridge man reportedly kicked open the window of a Nevada County Sheriff’s Office vehicle in a futile effort to escape capture on Thursday.
Meth-addled man damages squad car, sheriff says
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada County offers low-income homebuyers down payment assistance
- CHP on hunt for Camptonville hit and run driver
- Candidate Forums by League of Women Voters coming up
- Ostrofe: Should you sell your Russian investments?
- Nevada County activists join Global March for Lions in Sacramento
- Second kidnap attempt reported in South Nevada County
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges