A community craft fair featuring handcrafted items will be between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Saturday and Sunday at St. Patrick’s Hall, 235 Chapel St. in Grass Valley. Items made by accomplished artists and crafters will include jewelry, pottery, ceramics, textiles, sewn goods, ornaments, cards, photography, soaps, candles, wood works, wire art and more.
Annual community craft fair
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Mediation set next week in Eskaton Village Grass Valley class action lawsuit
- Byers Enterprises installs solar panels in Mill St. building
- Meet your merchant: Grass Valley's Gold Country Hearing is loud and clear
- State to fund Nevada County Courthouse feasibility study
- Veteran GV fire volunteer passes away