A community craft fair featuring handcrafted items will be between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Saturday and Sunday at St. Patrick’s Hall, 235 Chapel St. in Grass Valley. Items made by accomplished artists and crafters will include jewelry, pottery, ceramics, textiles, sewn goods, ornaments, cards, photography, soaps, candles, wood works, wire art and more.
- Lane closure puts popular Nevada City bar owners under spotlight
- Local sculptor created giant panthers for Carolina team stadium
- Schedule out for Dorsey Marketplace meeting times
- Police blotter: Caller wants to discuss Zika virus
- Heidi Hall raises over $4K in campaign for Nevada County Board of Supervisors