In western Nevada County, seeing dyed-in-the-wool rural conservatives mingling with dread-locked medical marijuana advocates at a Friday night social event is a rather infrequent sight.
Sheriff Mack draws diverse crowd to vets hall speech
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- County CEO: Child support office performs in the top 10 statewide
- Pot grower arraigned on water diversion, pollution charges
- True West Magazine: Grass Valley named best architecturally preserved Western town
- Local fire units quash residential fire (VIDEO)
- Nevada County fines Penn Valley shopping center owner $35K for tree-cutting violations