The School of Care will have a chamber ribbon-cutting at noon today to launch its new Nurse Assistant Training Program. The ribbon-cutting will be at Spring Hill Manor Convalescent Hospital, 355 Joerschke Dr. in Grass Valley. All are welcome.
School of Care launches new nurse assistant training program
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Sheriff: Narcotics officer cleared of misconduct after months-long investigation
- Camping in the backyard: Inn Town Campground in Nevada City set to open this summer
- Members launch campaign to keep doors of Grass Valley Elks Lodge open
- Brothers sentenced to life without parole for murder of Brian Spalding
- Dist. 2 supes candidates clash on Measure W