The School of Care will have a chamber ribbon-cutting at noon today to launch its new Nurse Assistant Training Program. The ribbon-cutting will be at Spring Hill Manor Convalescent Hospital, 355 Joerschke Dr. in Grass Valley. All are welcome.
- Washington murder victim, dog both shot
- Terry Lamphier: Big development is progress? Really?
- Nevada County marijuana: Officials, grower advocate discuss next steps for grow rules
- Nevada City's Summer Nights festival brings the music (PHOTO GALLERY)
- Andy Burton: What good are rules without accountability?