The School of Care will have a chamber ribbon-cutting at noon today to launch its new Nurse Assistant Training Program. The ribbon-cutting will be at Spring Hill Manor Convalescent Hospital, 355 Joerschke Dr. in Grass Valley. All are welcome.
School of Care launches new nurse assistant training program
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Bear River High School senior makes progress in recovery following 'freak' football injury
- Motorcyclist dies in Highway 20 crash
- Authorities: Grass Valley man dies in Yuba County crash
- Home Design: Lisa Quinn brings renowned experience to Nevada City home store
- Rich Ulery: On paper, county budget tells a different story