The School of Care will have a chamber ribbon-cutting at noon today to launch its new Nurse Assistant Training Program. The ribbon-cutting will be at Spring Hill Manor Convalescent Hospital, 355 Joerschke Dr. in Grass Valley. All are welcome.
School of Care launches new nurse assistant training program
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- LOWELL FIRE: Cal Fire reassessment redraws map to 1,500 acres, 15 percent containment (PHOTOS) (VIDEO)
- LOWELL FIRE: 20 percent containment, 1,700 acres; several injured firefighters released (VIDEO)
- YOUR SHOTS: Grass Valley, Nevada City community on high alert over Lowell Fire
- Grass Valley's Sierra Moonshine: who doesn't love a good home brew?
- UPDATE: Air quality worsened Sunday from Lowell Fire smoke