The School of Care will have a chamber ribbon-cutting at noon today to launch its new Nurse Assistant Training Program. The ribbon-cutting will be at Spring Hill Manor Convalescent Hospital, 355 Joerschke Dr. in Grass Valley. All are welcome.
School of Care launches new nurse assistant training program
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Grass Valley man arrested after alleged shoplifting incident leads to injured store employee
- Nevada City's Alpha building receives long-planned makeover
- Nevada Union High School's Luke Browning honored as Nevada County Teacher of the Year
- Meet Your Merchant: Sparks are flying at Ace Welding
- Wild car chase ends in man's arrest