A three-day seminar addressing life transitions is scheduled from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. on Nov. 6, 13 and 20 at the Sierra Presbyterian Church, 175 Ridge Road, Nevada City. Katie Maxwell-Nielsen, an expert in “Getting Your Affairs in Order,” will be the guest speaker on the first day. The second day’s speaker will be attorney Rich Keene, who will address issues surrounding living trusts, wills and related legal matters. The final day will feature five speakers, all experts in their fields. Topics will include life transitions from the hospital, life transitions in housing, when and how to downsize and downsizing your treasure, as well as resources that are available locally for seniors in life transitions. Cost for the three-day seminar is $10 per person or $15 per couple and includes a take-home workbook. Register on line at http://www.sierrapres.com or at the office at Sierra Presbyterian Church. Advance registration is required.
Seminar addresses life transitions
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Suspect in Grass Valley burglaries arrested in Sacramento
- Grass Valley School District assesses impacts of Nevada Joint Union High School District's later start time
- High in the sky: Nevada County Sheriff gets $30K more for helicopter flights in search of illegal drug activity
- Yuba County landlord guilty in marijuana cultivation case
- Kidnap suspect arrested in Nevada County