Anyone affected by Multiple Sclerosis is welcome to the Multiple Sclerosis Support Group of Nevada County, which meets from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. the last Friday of every month. Meetings take place in the community room of Glenbrook Apartments, 265 Sutton Way in Grass Valley. Come to a confidential environment for information and support and to meet others with the disease and their family members. For more information, call Erica at 530-559-4517 or email Erica.email@example.com.
Multiple Sclerosis Support Group of Nevada County
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Grass Valley man arrested in sex assault of girl
- Wild car chase ends in man's arrest
- (VIDEO) Property owners petition Nevada City government to allow short-term rentals in residential areas
- Put on your silver sneakers: fitness program designed for older adults
- Lake Tahoe and El Niño: OpenSnow.com forecasters sound off