Anyone affected by Multiple Sclerosis is welcome to the Multiple Sclerosis Support Group of Nevada County, which meets from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. the last Friday of every month. Meetings take place in the community room of Glenbrook Apartments, 265 Sutton Way in Grass Valley. Come to a confidential environment for information and support and to meet others with the disease and their family members. For more information, call Erica at 530-559-4517 or email Erica.email@example.com.
Multiple Sclerosis Support Group of Nevada County
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Update: Suspected shooter ID'd, search called off near Washington
- Cannabis dispensary to be considered by Nevada City Council
- Drunken driving suspected in head-on crash on Highway 49
- Motorcycle gang member fatally shot on I-80 near Truckee
- All in the family: Mother Truckers, Natural Selection, and now The Country Store