Anyone affected by Multiple Sclerosis is welcome to the Multiple Sclerosis Support Group of Nevada County, which meets from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. the last Friday of every month. Meetings take place in the community room of Glenbrook Apartments, 265 Sutton Way in Grass Valley. Come to a confidential environment for information and support and to meet others with the disease and their family members. For more information, call Erica at 530-559-4517 or email Erica.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Multiple Sclerosis Support Group of Nevada County
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Members launch campaign to keep doors of Grass Valley Elks Lodge open
- Brothers sentenced to life without parole for murder of Brian Spalding
- Camping in the backyard: Inn Town Campground in Nevada City set to open this summer
- Woman sentenced in drunken boating case
- New 'Extremely Moderate' group seeks to make grassroots change in Nevada County government