Anyone affected by Multiple Sclerosis is welcome to the Multiple Sclerosis Support Group of Nevada County, which meets from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. the last Friday of every month. Meetings take place in the community room of Glenbrook Apartments, 265 Sutton Way in Grass Valley. Come to a confidential environment for information and support and to meet others with the disease and their family members. For more information, call Erica at 530-559-4517 or email Erica.email@example.com.
Multiple Sclerosis Support Group of Nevada County
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Lowell Fire in Nevada County closer to containment, reduction in firefighters
- Cal Fire reports possible fires due to lightning strike
- Maintaining what they love: Gold Country Trails Council keeps trails in top form
- Daniel Adamik, convicted of murder in 1981 Nevada County case, denied parole
- Community member hosts party for Scotten School student battling leukemia