Anyone affected by Multiple Sclerosis is welcome to the Multiple Sclerosis Support Group of Nevada County, which meets from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. the last Friday of every month. Meetings take place in the community room of Glenbrook Apartments, 265 Sutton Way in Grass Valley. Come to a confidential environment for information and support and to meet others with the disease and their family members. For more information, call Erica at 530-559-4517 or email Erica.email@example.com.
Multiple Sclerosis Support Group of Nevada County
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada Union teen dies as result of car crash injuries
- Pedestrian flown to Roseville after being hit by vehicle
- Community rallies around critically injured NU football player
- 'The Blue Vault of Heaven': Alonzo Delano and The Great Grass Valley Fire of 1855
- PREP FOOTBALL: Colfax rips Argonaut to start season