A canned food and blanket drive will be between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Saturday at Scotten Elementary School in Grass Valley. The event is organized by the Moyer family, who lost their newborn son, Ziggy, in July due to a rare chromosome disorder.
Food, blanket drive this Saturday
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- North San Juan Fire board to discuss Measure Q
- Clinic to give vaccinations to adults, children
- Roadwork announced for this week
- The Newcomers Club presents April Fashion Show
- Palestine-Israel Working Group of Nevada County advocates for peace