A Nevada City man allegedly left his two juvenile children at home alone with access to his drugs early Sunday morning to rummage through a van with the intent to steal items, according to the Nevada City Police Department.
Kids home alone with marijuana, bongs, pot butter
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Fundraiser for judicial candidate Angela Bradrick
- Ostrofe: Should you sell your Russian investments?
- Candidate Forums by League of Women Voters coming up
- Honoring Rachel Cory
- Yard and bake sale to benefit Forest Lake Christian School
- Grass Valley ‘Most dangerous intersection’ to get upgrade
- Kellermanns honored as unsung heroes by Dalai Lama
- Empire Mine contractor says tourist tunnel ‘was ready to go’
- Nevada City man arrested in connection with domestic violence charges
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business