The Nevada County Contractors’ Association will host a training, entitled Energy Code Training, that will reflect the 2013 Title 24 code changes that go into effect Jan. 1, 2014. This four-hour training focuses on the most comprehensive and cost-effective ways to bring a home up to and above the California Energy Code requirements. The event, presented by BECT Program and sponsored by PG&E, will be from 1 to 5 p.m., Oct. 2, at the Nevada County Contractors’ Association, 149 Crown Point Court, Suite A, in Grass Valley. The cost is $15 for NCCA members and $30 for nonmembers. For seating, call 530-274-1919.
Nevada County Contractors' Association to host 'Energy Code Training'
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada County resident William Rolland awarded $4.6 million in Florida civil suit
- Meet Your Merchant: People and planet friendly at Blondies Salon
- Suspect in multiple Nevada County burglaries arrested in Foresthill
- Judge rules authorities can remove marijuana grow in Nevada County appeal
- PHOTO GALLERY: Dancing With Our Stars in Grass Valley (VIDEO)