The Nevada County Contractors’ Association will host a training, entitled Energy Code Training, that will reflect the 2013 Title 24 code changes that go into effect Jan. 1, 2014. This four-hour training focuses on the most comprehensive and cost-effective ways to bring a home up to and above the California Energy Code requirements. The event, presented by BECT Program and sponsored by PG&E, will be from 1 to 5 p.m., Oct. 2, at the Nevada County Contractors’ Association, 149 Crown Point Court, Suite A, in Grass Valley. The cost is $15 for NCCA members and $30 for nonmembers. For seating, call 530-274-1919.
Nevada County Contractors' Association to host 'Energy Code Training'
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Brian Hamilton: Believe it! Nevada City's Alexander Rossi races to first place in 100th Indianapolis 500 (TIMELINE)
- ALEXANDER ROSSI WINS INDIANAPOLIS 500! (TIMELINE)
- (TIMELINE) Follow along Alexander Rossi's journey of an American dream
- Nevada County supervisors tweak marijuana ballot language, say they'll repeal ban if June vote fails
- Andrew Wilson: Novel approach, not new law, needed on marijuana