The Nevada County Contractors’ Association will host a training, entitled Energy Code Training, that will reflect the 2013 Title 24 code changes that go into effect Jan. 1, 2014. This four-hour training focuses on the most comprehensive and cost-effective ways to bring a home up to and above the California Energy Code requirements. The event, presented by BECT Program and sponsored by PG&E, will be from 1 to 5 p.m., Oct. 2, at the Nevada County Contractors’ Association, 149 Crown Point Court, Suite A, in Grass Valley. The cost is $15 for NCCA members and $30 for nonmembers. For seating, call 530-274-1919.
Nevada County Contractors' Association to host 'Energy Code Training'
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- As firefighters battle Lowell Fire, Nevada County community does its part to help
- Grass Valley City Council opens dialogue to medical marijuana cultivation
- Cal Fire: Full containment of Lowell Fire possible by weekend (VIDEO) (PHOTOS)
- U.S. Forest Service firefighter remains hospitalized after suffering serious burns in Lowell Fire
- LOWELL FIRE: More than 800 fight Lowell Fire in Nevada, Placer counties (PHOTOS) (VIDEO)