A class entitled “Stress Management for Caregivers and Families” is being offered to the community from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Saturday at the Nevada County campus of Sierra College, Room N15-100.
‘Stress Management for Caregivers and Families’
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Fundraiser for judicial candidate Angela Bradrick
- Ostrofe: Should you sell your Russian investments?
- Honoring Rachel Cory
- Candidate Forums by League of Women Voters coming up
- NDGW Grass Valley Women’s Christian Temperance Union monument rededicated
- Grass Valley ‘Most dangerous intersection’ to get upgrade
- Kellermanns honored as unsung heroes by Dalai Lama
- Empire Mine contractor says tourist tunnel ‘was ready to go’
- Nevada City man arrested in connection with domestic violence charges
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business