The October luncheon of the Nevada County Newcomers Club will feature a live auction and a silent auction to raise money to purchase Christmas gifts for the county’s needy children. Auction items include many lovely gift baskets, vacation getaways, fishing lessons, a unique birdhouse, hand-made items and more. The luncheon will be Oct. 23 at the Alta Sierra Country Club; the reservation deadline is Oct. 14. To learn more, call 530-478-1114 or 530-470-9191.
Nevada County Newcomers Club hosts fundraiser
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Trio arrested in connection with Grass Valley school burglary
- Pursuit ends in arrest on burglary, vehicle theft charges
- Two indicted in multimillion dollar commercial loan fraud
- Nevada Irrigation District asks for reboot of 36 percent water use reduction proposal
- Grass Valley road closures due to punctured gas line