The October luncheon of the Nevada County Newcomers Club will feature a live auction and a silent auction to raise money to purchase Christmas gifts for the county’s needy children. Auction items include many lovely gift baskets, vacation getaways, fishing lessons, a unique birdhouse, hand-made items and more. The luncheon will be Oct. 23 at the Alta Sierra Country Club; the reservation deadline is Oct. 14. To learn more, call 530-478-1114 or 530-470-9191.
Nevada County Newcomers Club hosts fundraiser
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada County industry pioneer, community icon Lowell Robinson dies at 86
- Heal thyself: Practicing yoga as therapy
- Cute and comfortable: at Mill Street Clothing Company, it's all about customer preferences
- Telemedicine brings world-class health care to ICU
- Nevada City council makes changes to smoking ordinance