The October luncheon of the Nevada County Newcomers Club will feature a live auction and a silent auction to raise money to purchase Christmas gifts for the county’s needy children. Auction items include many lovely gift baskets, vacation getaways, fishing lessons, a unique birdhouse, hand-made items and more. The luncheon will be Oct. 23 at the Alta Sierra Country Club; the reservation deadline is Oct. 14. To learn more, call 530-478-1114 or 530-470-9191.
Nevada County Newcomers Club hosts fundraiser
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada County man dies in La Barr Meadows Road crash
- Beale airman arrested in child sex sting
- Groups in favor, opposed to Measure W report contributions
- Beyond The County: 3 Clinton emails missing from report, Sanders accepts Ky. primary, Drug implant approved by FDA
- Cynthia Hren: Lunch with Donald Trump