The October luncheon of the Nevada County Newcomers Club will feature a live auction and a silent auction to raise money to purchase Christmas gifts for the county’s needy children. Auction items include many lovely gift baskets, vacation getaways, fishing lessons, a unique birdhouse, hand-made items and more. The luncheon will be Oct. 23 at the Alta Sierra Country Club; the reservation deadline is Oct. 14. To learn more, call 530-478-1114 or 530-470-9191.
Nevada County Newcomers Club hosts fundraiser
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- UPDATE: Serious injuries reported in three-car crash on Hwy 20 and Pleasant Valley Rd.
- Turkey Trot: Nevada County celebrates Thanksgiving, raises money for suicide prevention at 10th annual race
- Experts: California home sales will rise in 2016
- Alleged Nevada County embezzler arrested in Oregon
- Whether Victory or Death: Grass Valley woman tracks life in Hitler's Germany