The October luncheon of the Nevada County Newcomers Club will feature a live auction and a silent auction to raise money to purchase Christmas gifts for the county’s needy children. Auction items include many lovely gift baskets, vacation getaways, fishing lessons, a unique birdhouse, hand-made items and more. The luncheon will be Oct. 23 at the Alta Sierra Country Club; the reservation deadline is Oct. 14. To learn more, call 530-478-1114 or 530-470-9191.
Nevada County Newcomers Club hosts fundraiser
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Bear River High School senior makes progress in recovery following 'freak' football injury
- Motorcyclist dies in Highway 20 crash
- Found body investigated as homicide by Nevada County Sheriff's Office
- Authorities: Grass Valley man dies in Yuba County crash
- Home Design: Lisa Quinn brings renowned experience to Nevada City home store