The October luncheon of the Nevada County Newcomers Club will feature a live auction and a silent auction to raise money to purchase Christmas gifts for the county’s needy children. Auction items include many lovely gift baskets, vacation getaways, fishing lessons, a unique birdhouse, hand-made items and more. The luncheon will be Oct. 23 at the Alta Sierra Country Club; the reservation deadline is Oct. 14. To learn more, call 530-478-1114 or 530-470-9191.
Nevada County Newcomers Club hosts fundraiser
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Housing element project critics want Nevada County to cast wider net for high density housing (INTERACTIVE MAP)
- Western Nevada County community supports family in racial incident
- Grass Valley trucker arrested on child sex charges
- Power outage impacts more than 3,500 in western Nevada County Wednesday
- 'All about love:' Mitch Adams to live on in hearts and minds of community, and in donation recipients