The Friends of the Nevada County Libraries are hosting a large, two-day book sale from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Oct. 5 and 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Oct. 6 at the Doris Foley Historical Library, 211 N. Pine St., Nevada City. Most books cost between 25 cents and $3. Thousands of paperback and hardback books will be for sale, including fiction, nonfiction, children’s, collectible, etc. This month’s sale features metaphysical and coffee table books. On Sunday, new books will be added, and everything will be half price. For information, call 530-265-1407 or email email@example.com.
Big book sale at the Doris Foley Historical Library
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- UPDATE: Body ID'd as Donald Mark Ormsby, 51
- UPDATE: Foresthill fire now burning at 1,000 acres, 12% contained (VIDEO)
- Nevada Union High School grad faces long recovery after injuries from burn accident
- Authorities identify 2 men in unrelated fatal crashes
- Nevada City's Inn Town Campground to open for business July 1