The Friends of the Nevada County Libraries are hosting a large, two-day book sale from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Oct. 5 and 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Oct. 6 at the Doris Foley Historical Library, 211 N. Pine St., Nevada City. Most books cost between 25 cents and $3. Thousands of paperback and hardback books will be for sale, including fiction, nonfiction, children’s, collectible, etc. This month’s sale features metaphysical and coffee table books. On Sunday, new books will be added, and everything will be half price. For information, call 530-265-1407 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Big book sale at the Doris Foley Historical Library
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- 2 men in jail, 2 injured in suspected honey oil lab explosion, fire outside of Nevada City
- More alleged victims testify in second week of Gold Country Lenders trial
- Nevada City man arrested after 2-day spree of allegedly stealing 3 vehicles
- 10 new victims, 11 new counts in Nevada County gold fraud case
- Back for more: Amgen Tour of California, Nevada City build on history of mutual benefits