The Friends of the Nevada County Libraries are hosting a large, two-day book sale from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Oct. 5 and 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Oct. 6 at the Doris Foley Historical Library, 211 N. Pine St., Nevada City. Most books cost between 25 cents and $3. Thousands of paperback and hardback books will be for sale, including fiction, nonfiction, children’s, collectible, etc. This month’s sale features metaphysical and coffee table books. On Sunday, new books will be added, and everything will be half price. For information, call 530-265-1407 or email email@example.com.
Big book sale at the Doris Foley Historical Library
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- UPDATE: Serious injuries reported in three-car crash on Hwy 20 and Pleasant Valley Rd.
- Turkey Trot: Nevada County celebrates Thanksgiving, raises money for suicide prevention at 10th annual race
- Experts: California home sales will rise in 2016
- Alleged Nevada County embezzler arrested in Oregon
- Whether Victory or Death: Grass Valley woman tracks life in Hitler's Germany