The Friends of the Nevada County Libraries are hosting a large, two-day book sale from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Oct. 5 and 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Oct. 6 at the Doris Foley Historical Library, 211 N. Pine St., Nevada City. Most books cost between 25 cents and $3. Thousands of paperback and hardback books will be for sale, including fiction, nonfiction, children’s, collectible, etc. This month’s sale features metaphysical and coffee table books. On Sunday, new books will be added, and everything will be half price. For information, call 530-265-1407 or email email@example.com.
Big book sale at the Doris Foley Historical Library
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Twenty years later, questions still linger in Sam Strange double-homicide case that shook Nevada County
- PG&E employee who died while working has been identified
- Grass Valley resident seeks to promote responsible use of public land
- Five Yuba River swimming holes to beat the summer heat in western Nevada County
- Nevada County marijuana: County releases draft grow ordinance