The Friends of the Nevada County Libraries are hosting a large, two-day book sale from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Oct. 5 and 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Oct. 6 at the Doris Foley Historical Library, 211 N. Pine St., Nevada City. Most books cost between 25 cents and $3. Thousands of paperback and hardback books will be for sale, including fiction, nonfiction, children’s, collectible, etc. This month’s sale features metaphysical and coffee table books. On Sunday, new books will be added, and everything will be half price. For information, call 530-265-1407 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Big book sale at the Doris Foley Historical Library
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Lowell Fire in Nevada County closer to containment, reduction in firefighters
- Cal Fire reports possible fires due to lightning strike
- Maintaining what they love: Gold Country Trails Council keeps trails in top form
- Daniel Adamik, convicted of murder in 1981 Nevada County case, denied parole
- Community member hosts party for Scotten School student battling leukemia