Hughes Road, between Lidster Avenue and East Main Street, will be subject to traffic control for underground utility work Tuesday. The Traffic Control System should allow public traffic to pass without delay the majority of the time that the work is in progress. Any delays should be minimal to the traveling public, as every effort will be made to accommodate motorists in a timely manner. Please observe all construction signs and the instructions of onsite personnel.
Roadwork scheduled for Hughes Road
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- UPDATE: Body ID'd as Donald Mark Ormsby, 51
- UPDATE: Foresthill fire now burning at 650 acres, 5% contained (VIDEO)
- Grass Valley Development Review Committee to review plans for hotel, brewery
- Authorities identify 2 men in unrelated fatal crashes
- Medical marijuana committee discusses proposed grow regulations in Nevada County