Hughes Road, between Lidster Avenue and East Main Street, will be subject to traffic control for underground utility work Tuesday. The Traffic Control System should allow public traffic to pass without delay the majority of the time that the work is in progress. Any delays should be minimal to the traveling public, as every effort will be made to accommodate motorists in a timely manner. Please observe all construction signs and the instructions of onsite personnel.
Roadwork scheduled for Hughes Road
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- DA memo released in cases involving Nevada County narcotics officer
- In short supply: Inventory shortage drives Nevada County's tight housing market
- Study looks to quantify Nevada County's pot economy
- Grass Valley wreck UPDATE: CHP officer rear-ended, flown to hospital
- George Boardman: Virtual, augmented reality? We have plenty of experience in those areas