Hughes Road, between Lidster Avenue and East Main Street, will be subject to traffic control for underground utility work Tuesday. The Traffic Control System should allow public traffic to pass without delay the majority of the time that the work is in progress. Any delays should be minimal to the traveling public, as every effort will be made to accommodate motorists in a timely manner. Please observe all construction signs and the instructions of onsite personnel.
Roadwork scheduled for Hughes Road
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Madelyn Helling Library to celebrate Teen Tech Week
- Candidate for secretary of state to speak at Nevada County Republican Party’s spring dinner
- RSVP- Volunteer Nevada County
- Rough and Ready Fire board to meet
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Proposed Grass Valley shopping center bad for small business?
- Jaguar totaled after GPS leads couple into Nevada County mudhole
- Involuntary manslaughter charges contemplated in Tahoe Hotshot death
- Local Paralympian Evan Strong seeks gold in Sochi