Hughes Road, between Lidster Avenue and East Main Street, will be subject to traffic control for underground utility work Tuesday. The Traffic Control System should allow public traffic to pass without delay the majority of the time that the work is in progress. Any delays should be minimal to the traveling public, as every effort will be made to accommodate motorists in a timely manner. Please observe all construction signs and the instructions of onsite personnel.
Roadwork scheduled for Hughes Road
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Two indicted in multimillion dollar commercial loan fraud
- Pursuit ends in arrest on burglary, vehicle theft charges
- Nevada Irrigation District asks for reboot of 36 percent water use reduction proposal
- Mediation set next week in Eskaton Village Grass Valley class action lawsuit
- Take a hike this spring with a new guide to native trees and shrubs