Hilltop Commons in Grass Valley is offering a free seminar designed to educate community members on Medicare and answer questions. The seminar, hosted by the Health Insurance Counseling Advocate Program (HICAP), is scheduled for 2 p.m. on Sept. 18. The Medicare Annual Election Period (also called Open Enrollment) runs from Oct. 15 through Dec. 7. During this time people can make changes to their prescription drug plans for the next year. Refreshments will be served at the seminar, which is located at Hilltop Commons, 131 Eureka St., in Grass Valley. To RSVP or get more information, call 530-272-5274.
Free Medicare information seminar open to the public
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Grass Valley man arrested after alleged shoplifting incident leads to injured store employee
- Meet Your Merchant: Sparks are flying at Ace Welding
- Nevada Union High School's Luke Browning honored as Nevada County Teacher of the Year
- Nevada City's Alpha building receives long-planned makeover
- Wild car chase ends in man's arrest