Hilltop Commons in Grass Valley is offering a free seminar designed to educate community members on Medicare and answer questions. The seminar, hosted by the Health Insurance Counseling Advocate Program (HICAP), is scheduled for 2 p.m. on Sept. 18. The Medicare Annual Election Period (also called Open Enrollment) runs from Oct. 15 through Dec. 7. During this time people can make changes to their prescription drug plans for the next year. Refreshments will be served at the seminar, which is located at Hilltop Commons, 131 Eureka St., in Grass Valley. To RSVP or get more information, call 530-272-5274.
Free Medicare information seminar open to the public
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Experts: Pruning in spring exposes trees to bark beetle attacks
- North San Juan wreck: Pickup truck falls 100 feet down embankment
- South County man charged with DUI
- Rod Byers: Discovering a region — The North Sierra Wine Trail in Butte, Yuba counties
- 'Back to balance and harmony': Bowen Therapy offers alternative options to repair the body