Hilltop Commons in Grass Valley is offering a free seminar designed to educate community members on Medicare and answer questions. The seminar, hosted by the Health Insurance Counseling Advocate Program (HICAP), is scheduled for 2 p.m. on Sept. 18. The Medicare Annual Election Period (also called Open Enrollment) runs from Oct. 15 through Dec. 7. During this time people can make changes to their prescription drug plans for the next year. Refreshments will be served at the seminar, which is located at Hilltop Commons, 131 Eureka St., in Grass Valley. To RSVP or get more information, call 530-272-5274.
Free Medicare information seminar open to the public
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Honey oil lab charges in dispute
- Police blotter: Suspicious man arrested on suspicion of failing to register as sex offender
- Riebes shows their appreciation for local law enforcement
- Nevada County opens public comment period for revised Dollar General store in Alta Sierra
- Nevada City entrepreneur takes on national Women Startup Challenge