Hilltop Commons in Grass Valley is offering a free seminar designed to educate community members on Medicare and answer questions. The seminar, hosted by the Health Insurance Counseling Advocate Program (HICAP), is scheduled for 2 p.m. on Sept. 18. The Medicare Annual Election Period (also called Open Enrollment) runs from Oct. 15 through Dec. 7. During this time people can make changes to their prescription drug plans for the next year. Refreshments will be served at the seminar, which is located at Hilltop Commons, 131 Eureka St., in Grass Valley. To RSVP or get more information, call 530-272-5274.
Free Medicare information seminar open to the public
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada City attorney submits proposal for statewide marijuana legalization initiative
- Police find body of Nevada teen hit by a train near Truckee
- Green light on for restoration phase at Bridgeport Historic Covered Bridge in Nevada County
- Clients keep coming back to Grass Valley's Reflections Skin Oasis
- Our View: Real need for urgency is actual leadership on cannabis in our community