It’s not too late to sign up for Partners in English Language Learning’s (PiELL) Tutor Training, which takes place on Sept. 21 and 28. This is a two-day training session, from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Upon completion of the training, tutors are matched with an adult student wishing to learn English as a second language. Tutors and students meet wherever and whenever is convenient for an average of an hour per week. Please think about becoming a volunteer ESL tutor and helping someone reach their goals. Call 530-274-8428 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
ESL tutor training for Partners in English Language Learning
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Madelyn Helling Library to celebrate Teen Tech Week
- Candidate for secretary of state to speak at Nevada County Republican Party’s spring dinner
- RSVP- Volunteer Nevada County
- Rough and Ready Fire board to meet
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Proposed Grass Valley shopping center bad for small business?
- Jaguar totaled after GPS leads couple into Nevada County mudhole
- Involuntary manslaughter charges contemplated in Tahoe Hotshot death
- Local Paralympian Evan Strong seeks gold in Sochi