It’s not too late to sign up for Partners in English Language Learning’s (PiELL) Tutor Training, which takes place on Sept. 21 and 28. This is a two-day training session, from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Upon completion of the training, tutors are matched with an adult student wishing to learn English as a second language. Tutors and students meet wherever and whenever is convenient for an average of an hour per week. Please think about becoming a volunteer ESL tutor and helping someone reach their goals. Call 530-274-8428 or email email@example.com for more information.
ESL tutor training for Partners in English Language Learning
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Motorcyclist dies in Highway 20 crash
- Nevada County officials, medical marijuana advocates to gather for 2nd meeting
- Nevada City Mayor's initiative seeks to discourage tobacco sales
- Nevada County blotter: 2-year-old child spotted running across highway
- Unrelated burglary, embezzlement cases continue through Nevada County Superior Court