It’s not too late to sign up for Partners in English Language Learning’s (PiELL) Tutor Training, which takes place on Sept. 21 and 28. This is a two-day training session, from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Upon completion of the training, tutors are matched with an adult student wishing to learn English as a second language. Tutors and students meet wherever and whenever is convenient for an average of an hour per week. Please think about becoming a volunteer ESL tutor and helping someone reach their goals. Call 530-274-8428 or email email@example.com for more information.
ESL tutor training for Partners in English Language Learning
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- ALEXANDER ROSSI WINS INDIANAPOLIS 500! (TIMELINE)
- Brian Hamilton: Believe it! Nevada City's Alexander Rossi races to first place in 100th Indianapolis 500 (TIMELINE)
- AUTO SPORTS: Nevada City native Rossi gears up for Indianapolis 500
- Nevada City's Alexander Rossi signs as only American driver with F1 team (VIDEO)
- George Boardman: 'I Spy,' global warming, and why Richard Anderson will be reelected