The Nevada County Chapter of the American Chronic Pain Association will sponsor Emmett Miller, M.D., at its Oct. 16 meeting. The event is free and open to the public. Miller is an acclaimed pioneer of holistic and mind/body medicine and is also a psychotherapist, visionary, musician, healer, coach, master story-teller and more. Miller helped to establish the Cancer Support and Education center in 1977, the first of its kind. The meeting is scheduled for 1 p.m., Oct. 16, in Room 130 of Sierra Memorial Hospital. Miller’s presentation is entitled, “Living with Cancer and Chronic Pain.” For more information or to RSVP, contact Jeanne Spring at 530-432-0247.
Chronic pain group to host Dr. Emmett Miller
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada County officials, medical marijuana advocates to gather for 2nd meeting
- Nevada City Mayor's initiative seeks to discourage tobacco sales
- Placer County supervisors vote 3-to-2 to prohibit commercial medical marijuana grows and sales
- Authorities say Sacramento man tried to bring 800 lbs. of fireworks into Nevada County
- New scam illustrates need for vigilance with suspicious calls