The Nevada County Chapter of the American Chronic Pain Association will sponsor Emmett Miller, M.D., at its Oct. 16 meeting. The event is free and open to the public. Miller is an acclaimed pioneer of holistic and mind/body medicine and is also a psychotherapist, visionary, musician, healer, coach, master story-teller and more. Miller helped to establish the Cancer Support and Education center in 1977, the first of its kind. The meeting is scheduled for 1 p.m., Oct. 16, in Room 130 of Sierra Memorial Hospital. Miller’s presentation is entitled, “Living with Cancer and Chronic Pain.” For more information or to RSVP, contact Jeanne Spring at 530-432-0247.
Chronic pain group to host Dr. Emmett Miller
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- George Boardman: Virtual, augmented reality? We have plenty of experience in those areas
- Woman sentenced in drunken boating case
- Members launch campaign to keep doors of Grass Valley Elks Lodge open
- Brothers sentenced to life without parole for murder of Brian Spalding
- Camping in the backyard: Inn Town Campground in Nevada City set to open this summer