The Nevada County Chapter of the American Chronic Pain Association will sponsor Emmett Miller, M.D., at its Oct. 16 meeting. The event is free and open to the public. Miller is an acclaimed pioneer of holistic and mind/body medicine and is also a psychotherapist, visionary, musician, healer, coach, master story-teller and more. Miller helped to establish the Cancer Support and Education center in 1977, the first of its kind. The meeting is scheduled for 1 p.m., Oct. 16, in Room 130 of Sierra Memorial Hospital. Miller’s presentation is entitled, “Living with Cancer and Chronic Pain.” For more information or to RSVP, contact Jeanne Spring at 530-432-0247.
Chronic pain group to host Dr. Emmett Miller
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada City Council moves forward with marijuana dispensary process
- Update: Suspected shooter ID'd, search called off near Washington
- False alarm: Panic button alert at bank draws police response
- Suspect in Alta Sierra vehicle arson arrested after chase
- Defendants take pleas in Washington Ridge drug-smuggling scheme