The Nevada County Chapter of the American Chronic Pain Association will sponsor Emmett Miller, M.D., at its Oct. 16 meeting. The event is free and open to the public. Miller is an acclaimed pioneer of holistic and mind/body medicine and is also a psychotherapist, visionary, musician, healer, coach, master story-teller and more. Miller helped to establish the Cancer Support and Education center in 1977, the first of its kind. The meeting is scheduled for 1 p.m., Oct. 16, in Room 130 of Sierra Memorial Hospital. Miller’s presentation is entitled, “Living with Cancer and Chronic Pain.” For more information or to RSVP, contact Jeanne Spring at 530-432-0247.
Chronic pain group to host Dr. Emmett Miller
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- UPDATE: Serious injuries reported in three-car crash on Hwy 20 and Pleasant Valley Rd.
- Experts: California home sales will rise in 2016
- Patricia Smith: Medical marijuana, to tax or ban?
- Traffic stop ends in arrest on drug charges
- Turkey Trot: Nevada County celebrates Thanksgiving, raises money for suicide prevention at 10th annual race