The Gold Country Writers Book Affair, scheduled for Oct. 26, will include 12 local authors from Nevada City to Cool to Citrus Heights. From 1 to 4 p.m., authors will be on hand to chat with the public, as well as to sign and sell their books. The event will be at The Arts Building, 808 Lincoln Way, in Auburn. Gold Country Writers is affiliated as the literary branch of PlacerArts. For more information, contact Chery Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gold Country Writers Book Affair set for October
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Two injured in Highway 49 collision near La Barr Meadows Road
- Former chaplain faces profound challenge after ALS diagnosis
- BOLO issued for missing Nevada City juvenile
- VIDEO: After online fame, Lake Wildwood teen gives first in-person piano concert in Grass Valley
- Grass Valley teen sentenced in high-speed chase involving stolen car