The Gold Country Writers Book Affair, scheduled for Oct. 26, will include 12 local authors from Nevada City to Cool to Citrus Heights. From 1 to 4 p.m., authors will be on hand to chat with the public, as well as to sign and sell their books. The event will be at The Arts Building, 808 Lincoln Way, in Auburn. Gold Country Writers is affiliated as the literary branch of PlacerArts. For more information, contact Chery Anderson at email@example.com.
Gold Country Writers Book Affair set for October
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Honey oil lab charges in dispute
- Police blotter: Suspicious man arrested on suspicion of failing to register as sex offender
- Riebes shows their appreciation for local law enforcement
- Nevada County opens public comment period for revised Dollar General store in Alta Sierra
- Police blotter: Screaming cow reported