The Gold Country Writers Book Affair, scheduled for Oct. 26, will include 12 local authors from Nevada City to Cool to Citrus Heights. From 1 to 4 p.m., authors will be on hand to chat with the public, as well as to sign and sell their books. The event will be at The Arts Building, 808 Lincoln Way, in Auburn. Gold Country Writers is affiliated as the literary branch of PlacerArts. For more information, contact Chery Anderson at email@example.com.
Gold Country Writers Book Affair set for October
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- LOWELL FIRE: More than 800 fight Lowell Fire in Nevada, Placer counties (PHOTOS) (VIDEO)
- LOWELL FIRE: Injured firefighters released (VIDEO)
- Cal Fire: 30% containment of the Lowell Fire; full containment by end of month
- YOUR SHOTS: Grass Valley, Nevada City community on high alert over Lowell Fire
- Grass Valley's Sierra Moonshine: who doesn't love a good home brew?