The Gold Country Writers Book Affair, scheduled for Oct. 26, will include 12 local authors from Nevada City to Cool to Citrus Heights. From 1 to 4 p.m., authors will be on hand to chat with the public, as well as to sign and sell their books. The event will be at The Arts Building, 808 Lincoln Way, in Auburn. Gold Country Writers is affiliated as the literary branch of PlacerArts. For more information, contact Chery Anderson at email@example.com.
Gold Country Writers Book Affair set for October
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Motorcyclist dies in Highway 20 crash
- Nevada County blotter: 2-year-old child spotted running across highway
- Nevada County officials, medical marijuana advocates to gather for 2nd meeting
- Nevada City Mayor's initiative seeks to discourage tobacco sales
- Cherry celebration: North San Juan hosts annual parade and festival (VIDEO)