The Gold Country Writers Book Affair, scheduled for Oct. 26, will include 12 local authors from Nevada City to Cool to Citrus Heights. From 1 to 4 p.m., authors will be on hand to chat with the public, as well as to sign and sell their books. The event will be at The Arts Building, 808 Lincoln Way, in Auburn. Gold Country Writers is affiliated as the literary branch of PlacerArts. For more information, contact Chery Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gold Country Writers Book Affair set for October
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- CyberCamp aims to teach Nevada County students cyber security skills
- 'Back to balance and harmony': Bowen Therapy offers alternative options to repair the body
- Experts: Pruning in spring exposes trees to bark beetle attacks
- Dying wish shows special love between two people at Right Hand Auburn Homeless Shelter
- South County man charged with DUI