The Gold Country Writers Book Affair, scheduled for Oct. 26, will include 12 local authors from Nevada City to Cool to Citrus Heights. From 1 to 4 p.m., authors will be on hand to chat with the public, as well as to sign and sell their books. The event will be at The Arts Building, 808 Lincoln Way, in Auburn. Gold Country Writers is affiliated as the literary branch of PlacerArts. For more information, contact Chery Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TV show 'American Pickers' looking for finds in California, could visit Nevada County
- Seven arrested, 840 plants seized at Smartsville marijuana grow
- Schedule out for Dorsey Marketplace meeting times
- Nevada County firefighter spends off-time battling snow
- Lane closure puts popular Nevada City bar owners under spotlight