The Gold Country Writers Book Affair, scheduled for Oct. 26, will include 12 local authors from Nevada City to Cool to Citrus Heights. From 1 to 4 p.m., authors will be on hand to chat with the public, as well as to sign and sell their books. The event will be at The Arts Building, 808 Lincoln Way, in Auburn. Gold Country Writers is affiliated as the literary branch of PlacerArts. For more information, contact Chery Anderson at email@example.com.
Gold Country Writers Book Affair set for October
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Grass Valley police: Man chokes 2 women, gets stabbed with scissors
- Caring for the caregiver: Free respite care coming to Nevada County
- Colfax High School student arrested, accused of making threats
- Online courses set to begin Oct. 12 for senior cohousing
- Speakers to debate pros, cons of recreational pot measure