All women members of the Nevada County Jewish Community Center are invited for a potluck luncheon at 11:30 a.m. on Thursday, Sept. 12. The meal will be followed by a members’ meeting. The Jewish Community Center is located at 506 Walsh Street in Grass Valley. Please RSVP to Judy Goldman by calling 530-272-3455 or e-mail JudyLGoldman@yahoo.com by Sept. 9.
Jewish Community Center to host "sisters" luncheon
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Reported honey oil lab leads to South County man's arrest
- Placer County supervisors vote 3-to-2 to prohibit commercial medical marijuana grows and sales
- Summer swimming holes They're plentiful along the Yuba River if you know where to look
- Off to Market: New-look Thursday Night Market returns to Grass Valley
- Plaintiffs in Nevada County ridgeline case object to judge's decision, argue in favor of monetary damages