All women members of the Nevada County Jewish Community Center are invited for a potluck luncheon at 11:30 a.m. on Thursday, Sept. 12. The meal will be followed by a members’ meeting. The Jewish Community Center is located at 506 Walsh Street in Grass Valley. Please RSVP to Judy Goldman by calling 530-272-3455 or e-mail JudyLGoldman@yahoo.com by Sept. 9.
Jewish Community Center to host "sisters" luncheon
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Experts: Pruning in spring exposes trees to bark beetle attacks
- North San Juan wreck: Pickup truck falls 100 feet down embankment
- South County man charged with DUI
- Man still being sought in suspected BHO lab explosion in Alta Sierra
- Rod Byers: Discovering a region — The North Sierra Wine Trail in Butte, Yuba counties