The Nevada Union FFA in Grass Valley is looking for some assistance in the form of donations to help ease the financial strain the organization is facing at the moment. A boosters club has been formed and is seeking either a tax-deductible donation or an item donated for their auction to help raise funds for the organization. The items collected will be auctioned off at the annual fundraiser dinner, to be held Saturday. The dinner will take place at Saint Canice Hall in Nevada City, and all donors will be recognized for their contributions. For more information, visit www.nevadaunionffa.org.
- Woman assaulted Sunday morning at St. Patrick Parish in Grass Valley
- Female Grass Valley Police Department officers build bond
- Carole Chapman: Take down Confederate flag, and that State of Jefferson one while you're at it
- Fun on the Fourth in downtown Grass Valley! (VIDEO)
- Organic Gardening 101: Weed Control