The Nevada Union FFA in Grass Valley is looking for some assistance in the form of donations to help ease the financial strain the organization is facing at the moment. A boosters club has been formed and is seeking either a tax-deductible donation or an item donated for their auction to help raise funds for the organization. The items collected will be auctioned off at the annual fundraiser dinner, to be held Saturday. The dinner will take place at Saint Canice Hall in Nevada City, and all donors will be recognized for their contributions. For more information, visit www.nevadaunionffa.org.
Nevada Union FFA Boosters looking for Help
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Cats and dogs: One big happy family — or not?
- New report, public tour on tap at Malakoff Diggins State Historic Park in Nevada County
- Police blotter: Fight reported as involving club, knife
- State of Jefferson, Keep It California to square off at Nevada County public meeting
- Nevada County group pushes for more restrictive outdoor pot grow ordinance