The Nevada Union FFA in Grass Valley is looking for some assistance in the form of donations to help ease the financial strain the organization is facing at the moment. A boosters club has been formed and is seeking either a tax-deductible donation or an item donated for their auction to help raise funds for the organization. The items collected will be auctioned off at the annual fundraiser dinner, to be held Saturday. The dinner will take place at Saint Canice Hall in Nevada City, and all donors will be recognized for their contributions. For more information, visit www.nevadaunionffa.org.
Nevada Union FFA Boosters looking for Help
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada County officials, medical marijuana advocates to gather for 2nd meeting
- Nevada City Mayor's initiative seeks to discourage tobacco sales
- Placer County supervisors vote 3-to-2 to prohibit commercial medical marijuana grows and sales
- Authorities say Sacramento man tried to bring 800 lbs. of fireworks into Nevada County
- New scam illustrates need for vigilance with suspicious calls