“The Last Friday Supper” is inviting community members to a free dinner from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. on Friday, August 30 at The Grass Valley United Methodist Church. This Friday’s menu will include spaghetti, tossed green salad, garlic bread, coffee, milk and pudding for dessert. The LFS dinners are sponsored by faith-based organizations, businesses and individuals.
Free Friday dinner open to the community
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Twenty years later, questions still linger in Sam Strange double-homicide case that shook Nevada County
- Nevada County marijuana: County releases draft grow ordinance
- PG&E employee who died while working has been identified
- Five Yuba River swimming holes to beat the summer heat in western Nevada County
- Suspicious death in Washington ruled homicide, man ID'ed