“The Last Friday Supper” is inviting community members to a free dinner from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. on Friday, August 30 at The Grass Valley United Methodist Church. This Friday’s menu will include spaghetti, tossed green salad, garlic bread, coffee, milk and pudding for dessert. The LFS dinners are sponsored by faith-based organizations, businesses and individuals.
Free Friday dinner open to the community
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- UPDATE: Body ID'd as Donald Mark Ormsby, 51
- UPDATE: Foresthill fire now burning at 1,000 acres, 12% contained (VIDEO)
- Authorities identify 2 men in unrelated fatal crashes
- Nevada City's Inn Town Campground to open for business July 1
- Grass Valley's Alison Kenyon gets second place in Skin Wars finale