“The Last Friday Supper” is inviting community members to a free dinner from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. on Friday, August 30 at The Grass Valley United Methodist Church. This Friday’s menu will include spaghetti, tossed green salad, garlic bread, coffee, milk and pudding for dessert. The LFS dinners are sponsored by faith-based organizations, businesses and individuals.
Free Friday dinner open to the community
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada City woman charged with DUI after crashing into parked car
- Community mourns Nevada Union student who died in hiking accident
- Man arrested after reportedly getting caught with 15-year-old runaway
- Two arrested in connection with sale of stolen vehicle parts, drugs
- Grass Valley teen involved in high-speed pursuit of stolen car takes plea agreement