“The Last Friday Supper” is inviting community members to a free dinner from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. on Friday, August 30 at The Grass Valley United Methodist Church. This Friday’s menu will include spaghetti, tossed green salad, garlic bread, coffee, milk and pudding for dessert. The LFS dinners are sponsored by faith-based organizations, businesses and individuals.
Free Friday dinner open to the community
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Eric Meyer trial goes to jury
- Narcotics detectives arrest Nevada City man on heroin, ammunition charges
- More than 50 butane canisters present at site of Alta Sierra Drive blaze
- Sheriff: Narcotics officer cleared of misconduct after months-long investigation
- Grass Valley man arrested in Auburn shooting