“The Last Friday Supper” is inviting community members to a free dinner from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. on Friday, August 30 at The Grass Valley United Methodist Church. This Friday’s menu will include spaghetti, tossed green salad, garlic bread, coffee, milk and pudding for dessert. The LFS dinners are sponsored by faith-based organizations, businesses and individuals.
Free Friday dinner open to the community
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Drought, fire risk causes insurance headaches for Nevada County homeowners
- 'The Blue Vault of Heaven': Alonzo Delano and The Great Grass Valley Fire of 1855
- Judge rules illegal search, pot case dismissed
- 'All about love:' Mitch Adams to live on in hearts and minds of community, and in donation recipients
- Grass Valley trucker arrested on child sex charges