The Nevada County Planning Department would like to notify the public that it has now obtained a large collection of information regarding the county’s history from the pre-Gold Rush era onwards. The material covers a range of topics, including local pioneer settlers, historic transportation modes, historic routes, trails and roads, land use and settlement patterns, overland emigration, immigration trends, mining methods, agriculture, county governance, commemorations and celebrations. These documents are public resources. For information, call 530-273-6881.
- Woman assaulted Sunday morning at St. Patrick Parish in Grass Valley
- Female Grass Valley Police Department officers build bond
- Carole Chapman: Take down Confederate flag, and that State of Jefferson one while you're at it
- Fun on the Fourth in downtown Grass Valley! (VIDEO)
- Organic Gardening 101: Weed Control