Nevada County Democratic Women’s Club will meet at 9:30 a.m., Sept. 7, in Grass Valley at Christopher’s Old World Deli. Buffet breakfast is $13. The guest speaker is Lorraine Reich, who will speak on the use of drones in the U.S. and internationally. Nominations will be taken for the annual Eleanor Roosevelt Award given at the November luncheon. Please bring packages of diapers or a donation for the Nevada County Diaper Project. RSVP for our September meeting to 530-432-9821 or email to Nancy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Democratic Women's Club to address use of drones
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Honey oil lab charges in dispute
- Police blotter: Suspicious man arrested on suspicion of failing to register as sex offender
- Strawberry Music Festival returns with stellar line-up
- Riebes shows their appreciation for local law enforcement
- Nevada County groups seek remembrance, honor with Memorial Day Plaque Tour