Nevada County Democratic Women’s Club will meet at 9:30 a.m., Sept. 7, in Grass Valley at Christopher’s Old World Deli. Buffet breakfast is $13. The guest speaker is Lorraine Reich, who will speak on the use of drones in the U.S. and internationally. Nominations will be taken for the annual Eleanor Roosevelt Award given at the November luncheon. Please bring packages of diapers or a donation for the Nevada County Diaper Project. RSVP for our September meeting to 530-432-9821 or email to Nancy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Democratic Women's Club to address use of drones
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada County man dies in La Barr Meadows Road crash
- Beale airman arrested in child sex sting
- Penn Valley committee weighs school closure amid deficit spending, declining enrollment
- Grass Valley group brings all ages together through music at 'the Bomb Shelter'
- Grass Valley man cleared after drug raid arrest