Nevada County Democratic Women’s Club will meet at 9:30 a.m., Sept. 7, in Grass Valley at Christopher’s Old World Deli. Buffet breakfast is $13. The guest speaker is Lorraine Reich, who will speak on the use of drones in the U.S. and internationally. Nominations will be taken for the annual Eleanor Roosevelt Award given at the November luncheon. Please bring packages of diapers or a donation for the Nevada County Diaper Project. RSVP for our September meeting to 530-432-9821 or email to Nancy at email@example.com.
Democratic Women's Club to address use of drones
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Suspect in Alta Sierra vehicle arson arrested after chase
- Update: Suspected shooter ID'd, search called off near Washington
- Cannabis dispensary to be considered by Nevada City Council
- Defendants take pleas in Washington Ridge drug-smuggling scheme
- BEYOND THE COUNTY: Black man shot dead in California just after police arrive; Shooter goes on rampage at South Carolina school; Probe says missile launcher from Russia downed Malaysian jet