Nevada County Democratic Women’s Club will meet at 9:30 a.m., Sept. 7, in Grass Valley at Christopher’s Old World Deli. Buffet breakfast is $13. The guest speaker is Lorraine Reich, who will speak on the use of drones in the U.S. and internationally. Nominations will be taken for the annual Eleanor Roosevelt Award given at the November luncheon. Please bring packages of diapers or a donation for the Nevada County Diaper Project. RSVP for our September meeting to 530-432-9821 or email to Nancy at email@example.com.
Democratic Women's Club to address use of drones
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Drought, fire risk causes insurance headaches for Nevada County homeowners
- Judge rules illegal search, pot case dismissed
- Nevada Union teen dies as result of car crash injuries
- Pedestrian flown to Roseville after being hit by vehicle
- Police blotter: Racial fight with shots fired reported at campground