CoLiving Network is inviting the community to two open houses from 2 to 4 p.m. on Saturday in Grass Valley. The organization has established three self-supported, drug-free transitional homes in Nevada County and are looking to open a fourth. Members of the community are invited to visit, talk with the residents and founders and consider becoming supporters. Because of shared rooms, low overhead, coaching and strict rules, CoLiving offers an accessible option for the homeless who choose to get back on their feet. The two locations in Grass Valley are 10924 Gold Hill Drive and 116 Berryman Street. For more information, visit http://www.CoLivingNetwork.org.
Homeless transitional homes host Saturday open house
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- All in the family: Mother Truckers, Natural Selection, and now The Country Store
- Motorcycle gang member fatally shot on I-80 near Truckee
- Drunken driving suspected in head-on crash on Highway 49
- Marijuana grow discussion in Nevada County delayed until after election
- Kevin Tarsa: Intent behind 'Black Lives Matter' banner