CoLiving Network is inviting the community to two open houses from 2 to 4 p.m. on Saturday in Grass Valley. The organization has established three self-supported, drug-free transitional homes in Nevada County and are looking to open a fourth. Members of the community are invited to visit, talk with the residents and founders and consider becoming supporters. Because of shared rooms, low overhead, coaching and strict rules, CoLiving offers an accessible option for the homeless who choose to get back on their feet. The two locations in Grass Valley are 10924 Gold Hill Drive and 116 Berryman Street. For more information, visit http://www.CoLivingNetwork.org.
Homeless transitional homes host Saturday open house
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Discovery of $100K during traffic stop leads to arrest
- Grass Valley man stays patient, positive while awaiting kidney donor
- Accused burglar takes seven-year prison deal in multiple Nevada County cases
- Friends organize Nevada City fundraiser to support family of Jodanna Bishop
- Suspicious death in Washington ruled homicide, man ID'ed