CoLiving Network is inviting the community to two open houses from 2 to 4 p.m. on Saturday in Grass Valley. The organization has established three self-supported, drug-free transitional homes in Nevada County and are looking to open a fourth. Members of the community are invited to visit, talk with the residents and founders and consider becoming supporters. Because of shared rooms, low overhead, coaching and strict rules, CoLiving offers an accessible option for the homeless who choose to get back on their feet. The two locations in Grass Valley are 10924 Gold Hill Drive and 116 Berryman Street. For more information, visit http://www.CoLivingNetwork.org.
Homeless transitional homes host Saturday open house
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Officials: Full containment of Lowell Fire approaches
- Lowell Fire in Nevada County closer to containment, reduction in firefighters
- San Juan Ridge woman gets fine, probation in neighbor dispute
- After a tough childhood, Jackie Turner looks to spread hope to others
- Scientists: Increasing evaporation influencing historic changes at Lake Tahoe