The Friends of the Nevada County Libraries’ next monthly book sale will be from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Aug. 3 at the Doris Foley Historical Library, 211 N. Pine St., Nevada City. Most books cost between 25 cents and $3. Thousands of paperback and hardback books are included: fiction, nonfiction, children’s, collectible, etc. This month’s sale features books on foreign travel and crafts. For information, call 530-265-1407 or email email@example.com.
- Former chaplain faces profound challenge after ALS diagnosis
- Two injured in Highway 49 collision near La Barr Meadows Road
- MMA: Local fighter wins bout in 18 seconds
- Nevada County Tea Party: Hate mail casts pall over July 4th parade, new 'Liberty Center'
- Charisse Lolli: About county's hearing on Dollar General