The Nevada County Multiple Sclerosis Self-Help Support Group will meet from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday in the community room of Glenbrook Apartments, 265 Sutton Way in Grass Valley. The group meets at the same location the last Friday of each month. For information, contact Erica at 530-559-4517 or email McGee.firstname.lastname@example.org.
MS support group to meet Friday
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Cats and dogs: One big happy family — or not?
- New report, public tour on tap at Malakoff Diggins State Historic Park in Nevada County
- Nevada County group pushes for more restrictive outdoor pot grow ordinance
- State of Jefferson, Keep It California to square off at Nevada County public meeting
- Police blotter: Fight reported as involving club, knife