The Nevada County Multiple Sclerosis Self-Help Support Group will meet from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday in the community room of Glenbrook Apartments, 265 Sutton Way in Grass Valley. The group meets at the same location the last Friday of each month. For information, contact Erica at 530-559-4517 or email McGee.firstname.lastname@example.org.
MS support group to meet Friday
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Grass Valley man arrested after alleged shoplifting incident leads to injured store employee
- Meet Your Merchant: Sparks are flying at Ace Welding
- Nevada Union High School's Luke Browning honored as Nevada County Teacher of the Year
- Wild car chase ends in man's arrest
- Nevada City's Alpha building receives long-planned makeover