The Nevada County Multiple Sclerosis Self-Help Support Group will meet from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday in the community room of Glenbrook Apartments, 265 Sutton Way in Grass Valley. The group meets at the same location the last Friday of each month. For information, contact Erica at 530-559-4517 or email McGee.firstname.lastname@example.org.
MS support group to meet Friday
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Community mourns Nevada Union student who died in hiking accident
- Nevada City woman charged with DUI after crashing into parked car
- Police Blotter: Biker attacks boy, dehydrated pregnant woman
- Home at last: School helps celebrate foster children's new 'forever family'
- Two arrested in connection with sale of stolen vehicle parts, drugs