The Nevada County Multiple Sclerosis Self-Help Support Group will meet from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday in the community room of Glenbrook Apartments, 265 Sutton Way in Grass Valley. The group meets at the same location the last Friday of each month. For information, contact Erica at 530-559-4517 or email McGee.firstname.lastname@example.org.
MS support group to meet Friday
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Motorcyclist dies in Highway 20 crash
- Nevada County officials, medical marijuana advocates to gather for 2nd meeting
- Nevada City Mayor's initiative seeks to discourage tobacco sales
- Unrelated burglary, embezzlement cases continue through Nevada County Superior Court
- Nevada County blotter: 2-year-old child spotted running across highway