The Nevada County Multiple Sclerosis Self-Help Support Group will meet from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday in the community room of Glenbrook Apartments, 265 Sutton Way in Grass Valley. The group meets at the same location the last Friday of each month. For information, contact Erica at 530-559-4517 or email McGee.email@example.com.
MS support group to meet Friday
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Man still being sought in suspected BHO lab explosion in Alta Sierra
- Marijuana dominates discussion of District 2 Nevada County Board of Supervisors race (VIDEO)
- Keith Davies: Medical marijuana issue not about medicine, a better community
- North San Juan wreck: Pickup truck falls 100 feet down embankment
- Friday night car accident left one with major injuries, temporarily closes Colfax Avenue