The board of directors for the North San Juan Fire Protection District is scheduled to meet at 7 p.m. today. Items on the agenda include an introduction of two new firefighters, a review of the 2012-13 budget, a discussion of the annual mitigation fund report, and a resolution in appreciation of the district volunteers. The board meets at 13200 Tyler-Foote Crossing Road. For more information, call 292-9159 or go online at www.nsjfire.org.
North San Juan Fire board meets today
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Cats and dogs: One big happy family — or not?
- New report, public tour on tap at Malakoff Diggins State Historic Park in Nevada County
- State of Jefferson, Keep It California to square off at Nevada County public meeting
- Police blotter: Fight reported as involving club, knife
- Traffic stop in Grass Valley leads to drug sale charges