The board of directors for the North San Juan Fire Protection District is scheduled to meet at 7 p.m. today. Items on the agenda include an introduction of two new firefighters, a review of the 2012-13 budget, a discussion of the annual mitigation fund report, and a resolution in appreciation of the district volunteers. The board meets at 13200 Tyler-Foote Crossing Road. For more information, call 292-9159 or go online at www.nsjfire.org.
North San Juan Fire board meets today
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Yuba County landlord guilty in marijuana cultivation case
- Kidnap suspect arrested in Nevada County
- K-9 officer Rudiger gets new ride after accident
- Rough and Ready man charged with attempted murder
- Ballot measure arguments face tight deadlines in Nevada County pot, Nevada City online rentals and business license measures