The board of directors for the North San Juan Fire Protection District is scheduled to meet at 7 p.m. today. Items on the agenda include an introduction of two new firefighters, a review of the 2012-13 budget, a discussion of the annual mitigation fund report, and a resolution in appreciation of the district volunteers. The board meets at 13200 Tyler-Foote Crossing Road. For more information, call 292-9159 or go online at www.nsjfire.org.
North San Juan Fire board meets today
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Gardner/author to speak at garden club meeting
- Candidate for secretary of state to speak at Nevada County Republican Party’s spring dinner
- Madelyn Helling Library to celebrate Teen Tech Week
- NJUHSD School board trustees to hold meeting
- Midweek Lenten Services begin today at Grace Lutheran
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Proposed Grass Valley shopping center bad for small business?
- Involuntary manslaughter charges contemplated in Tahoe Hotshot death
- Jaguar totaled after GPS leads couple into Nevada County mudhole
- Focused economic development plan would be welcomed with arms wide open