The board of directors for the North San Juan Fire Protection District is scheduled to meet at 7 p.m. today. Items on the agenda include an introduction of two new firefighters, a review of the 2012-13 budget, a discussion of the annual mitigation fund report, and a resolution in appreciation of the district volunteers. The board meets at 13200 Tyler-Foote Crossing Road. For more information, call 292-9159 or go online at www.nsjfire.org.
North San Juan Fire board meets today
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada County man dies in La Barr Meadows Road crash
- Beale airman arrested in child sex sting
- Penn Valley committee weighs school closure amid deficit spending, declining enrollment
- Grass Valley group brings all ages together through music at 'the Bomb Shelter'
- Grass Valley man cleared after drug raid arrest