The board of directors for the North San Juan Fire Protection District is scheduled to meet at 7 p.m. today. Items on the agenda include an introduction of two new firefighters, a review of the 2012-13 budget, a discussion of the annual mitigation fund report, and a resolution in appreciation of the district volunteers. The board meets at 13200 Tyler-Foote Crossing Road. For more information, call 292-9159 or go online at www.nsjfire.org.
North San Juan Fire board meets today
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Honey oil lab charges in dispute
- Police blotter: Suspicious man arrested on suspicion of failing to register as sex offender
- Riebes shows their appreciation for local law enforcement
- Nevada City entrepreneur takes on national Women Startup Challenge
- Nevada County opens public comment period for revised Dollar General store in Alta Sierra