The North San Juan Fire Protection District board of directors meeting will be at 7 p.m. Tuesday, July 16, at 13200 Tyler Foote Crossing Rd. in Nevada City. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, those who will need special assistance to participate in this meeting should contact the district office at 530-292-9159. Notification at least 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the district to make reasonable arrangements. The agenda will be posted prior to the meeting at Fire Stations 1 and 3, Mother Trucker’s, Sierra SuperStop, NSJ Post Office and Peterson’s. For more information, visit http:// www.nsjfire.org.
North San Juan Fire Protection District board meeting Tuesday
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Grass Valley man arrested in sex assault of girl
- Nevada Joint Union High School District Trustee Campbell: Censure by board is 'ludicrous'
- George Boardman: Not everybody in California can afford the Democrats' green revolution
- Put on your silver sneakers: fitness program designed for older adults
- Meet Your Merchant: Hale Appliance Services, a wife-husband service team