The North San Juan Fire Protection District board of directors meeting will be at 7 p.m. Tuesday, July 16, at 13200 Tyler Foote Crossing Rd. in Nevada City. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, those who will need special assistance to participate in this meeting should contact the district office at 530-292-9159. Notification at least 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the district to make reasonable arrangements. The agenda will be posted prior to the meeting at Fire Stations 1 and 3, Mother Trucker’s, Sierra SuperStop, NSJ Post Office and Peterson’s. For more information, visit http:// www.nsjfire.org.
North San Juan Fire Protection District board meeting Tuesday
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Lowell Fire in Nevada County closer to containment, reduction in firefighters
- Cal Fire reports possible fires due to lightning strike
- Maintaining what they love: Gold Country Trails Council keeps trails in top form
- Daniel Adamik, convicted of murder in 1981 Nevada County case, denied parole
- Community member hosts party for Scotten School student battling leukemia