The North San Juan Fire Protection District board of directors meeting will be at 7 p.m. Tuesday, July 16, at 13200 Tyler Foote Crossing Rd. in Nevada City. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, those who will need special assistance to participate in this meeting should contact the district office at 530-292-9159. Notification at least 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the district to make reasonable arrangements. The agenda will be posted prior to the meeting at Fire Stations 1 and 3, Mother Trucker’s, Sierra SuperStop, NSJ Post Office and Peterson’s. For more information, visit http:// www.nsjfire.org.
- Former chaplain faces profound challenge after ALS diagnosis
- MMA: Local fighter wins bout in 18 seconds
- Nevada County Tea Party: Hate mail casts pall over July 4th parade, new 'Liberty Center'
- Hiker rescued after 80-foot fall off cliff near South Yuba River in Nevada County
- Charisse Lolli: About county's hearing on Dollar General