The North San Juan Fire Protection District board of directors meeting will be at 7 p.m. Tuesday, July 16, at 13200 Tyler Foote Crossing Rd. in Nevada City. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, those who will need special assistance to participate in this meeting should contact the district office at 530-292-9159. Notification at least 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the district to make reasonable arrangements. The agenda will be posted prior to the meeting at Fire Stations 1 and 3, Mother Trucker’s, Sierra SuperStop, NSJ Post Office and Peterson’s. For more information, visit http:// www.nsjfire.org.
North San Juan Fire Protection District board meeting Tuesday
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada County industry pioneer, community icon Lowell Robinson dies at 86
- Cute and comfortable: at Mill Street Clothing Company, it's all about customer preferences
- Nevada City council makes changes to smoking ordinance
- Police Blotter: Man looking for a cold beer, belligerent patient in emergency room
- Heal thyself: Practicing yoga as therapy