The North San Juan Fire Protection District board of directors meeting will be at 7 p.m. Tuesday, July 16, at 13200 Tyler Foote Crossing Rd. in Nevada City. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, those who will need special assistance to participate in this meeting should contact the district office at 530-292-9159. Notification at least 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the district to make reasonable arrangements. The agenda will be posted prior to the meeting at Fire Stations 1 and 3, Mother Trucker’s, Sierra SuperStop, NSJ Post Office and Peterson’s. For more information, visit http:// www.nsjfire.org.
North San Juan Fire Protection District board meeting Tuesday
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Yuba County landlord guilty in marijuana cultivation case
- Kidnap suspect arrested in Nevada County
- K-9 officer Rudiger gets new ride after accident
- Rough and Ready man charged with attempted murder
- Ballot measure arguments face tight deadlines in Nevada County pot, Nevada City online rentals and business license measures