The North San Juan Fire Protection District board of directors meeting will be at 7 p.m. Tuesday, July 16, at 13200 Tyler Foote Crossing Rd. in Nevada City. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, those who will need special assistance to participate in this meeting should contact the district office at 530-292-9159. Notification at least 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the district to make reasonable arrangements. The agenda will be posted prior to the meeting at Fire Stations 1 and 3, Mother Trucker’s, Sierra SuperStop, NSJ Post Office and Peterson’s. For more information, visit http:// www.nsjfire.org.
North San Juan Fire Protection District board meeting Tuesday
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Bear River High School senior makes progress in recovery following 'freak' football injury
- Motorcyclist dies in Highway 20 crash
- Authorities: Grass Valley man dies in Yuba County crash
- Home Design: Lisa Quinn brings renowned experience to Nevada City home store
- Rich Ulery: On paper, county budget tells a different story