PFLAG (Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays) of Placer County meets monthly in Conference Room A at Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital, 11815 Education St., in Auburn. PFLAG is an advocacy and support group for the LGBTIQ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex and Queer) community and their allies. The group is nonpartisan, nonprofit, nonsectarian, nondiscriminatory and information is kept completely confidential. For meeting times and more information, call 916-863-9622 or email email@example.com or PFLAG National:www.pflag.org
- 32 arrested in Sutter County sex sting
- All in the family: Mother Truckers, Natural Selection, and now The Country Store
- Refusing to ghost: Documentary chonicles 'Little Town of Washington'
- Motorcycle gang member fatally shot on I-80 near Truckee
- Two cases against Milhous set for trial in Nevada County next year