The Nevada City School District had scheduled two counseling sessions to help its students and staff cope with the death of 12-year-old Keegan Carovich, said Board of Trustees President Michael Hill-Weld.
Grief counseling set for students in wake of drowning
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- North San Juan Fire board to discuss Measure Q
- Clinic to give vaccinations to adults, children
- Roadwork announced for this week
- The Newcomers Club presents April Fashion Show
- Palestine-Israel Working Group of Nevada County advocates for peace