The Palestine-Israel Working Group of Nevada County, which advocates for human rights, equality and justice for all in Palestine and Israel, is scheduled to meet at 7 p.m. on Tuesday at a private home. The group will be making plans for the program by Maxine Kaufman-Lacusta, “Refusing to be Enemies: Palestinian and Israeli Nonviolent Resistance to the Israeli Occupation,” scheduled for 7 p.m. on July 20 at the Unitarian Universalist Community of the Mountains, 246 S. Church Street, Grass Valley. The group meets on the third Tuesday of each month. Call 530-713-1131 for directions. Everyone who is interested in peace in the Middle East is encouraged to join.
The Palestine-Israel Working Group meeting set for Tuesday
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Grass Valley woman takes plea agreement in drug, child abuse case
- UPDATE: Auburn blaze contained, 1 building damaged
- 911 call leads to man's arrest on battery, drug charges
- NCTV president steps down; station faces complaints of content discrimination
- Nevada City Council moves forward with marijuana dispensary process