The Palestine-Israel Working Group of Nevada County, which advocates for human rights, equality and justice for all in Palestine and Israel, is scheduled to meet at 7 p.m. on Tuesday at a private home. The group will be making plans for the program by Maxine Kaufman-Lacusta, “Refusing to be Enemies: Palestinian and Israeli Nonviolent Resistance to the Israeli Occupation,” scheduled for 7 p.m. on July 20 at the Unitarian Universalist Community of the Mountains, 246 S. Church Street, Grass Valley. The group meets on the third Tuesday of each month. Call 530-713-1131 for directions. Everyone who is interested in peace in the Middle East is encouraged to join.
The Palestine-Israel Working Group meeting set for Tuesday
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada City man arrested after 2-day spree of allegedly stealing 3 vehicles
- 2 men in jail, 2 injured in suspected honey oil lab explosion, fire outside of Nevada City
- Teen robbed of cell phone at knifepoint in Grass Valley
- Meet Your Merchant - Quietech: Nevada County's favorite geek boutique
- Police Blotter: Computer scam exposed, money returned