The Palestine-Israel Working Group of Nevada County, which advocates for human rights, equality and justice for all in Palestine and Israel, is scheduled to meet at 7 p.m. on Tuesday at a private home. The group will be making plans for the program by Maxine Kaufman-Lacusta, “Refusing to be Enemies: Palestinian and Israeli Nonviolent Resistance to the Israeli Occupation,” scheduled for 7 p.m. on July 20 at the Unitarian Universalist Community of the Mountains, 246 S. Church Street, Grass Valley. The group meets on the third Tuesday of each month. Call 530-713-1131 for directions. Everyone who is interested in peace in the Middle East is encouraged to join.
The Palestine-Israel Working Group meeting set for Tuesday
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- UPDATE: Second car crash on Highway 49 in Nevada County backs traffic up
- Grass Valley man arrested after five-hour stand-off
- Caltrans: Grass Valley public meeting on Hwy. 49 widening
- Real Wheels is the real deal: Bike store's mission is to get people on bikes
- Nevada County staff removes 'No Parking' signs at Gracie Canal trail