Golden Empire Nursing & Rehabilitation offers the FallProof™ Balance and Mobility Program on an out-patient basis to help seniors improve balance and alleviate the fear of falling. This structured and progressive exercise program is designed to improve balance, strength and mobility. The treatment is provided by a physical therapist and physical therapy assistant who are certified FallProof™ instructors. FallProof™ was recognized in 2003 by the National Council on Aging as one of the seven exemplary model programs in the United States promoting healthy aging and improved quality of life. For more information, call Golden Empire Nursing & Rehabilitation at 530-273-1316 and ask for Heidi Teachout or Jeanne Charbonneau. Golden Empire Nursing & Rehabilitation offers both in-patient and out-patient rehab.
Balance and Mobility Program offered to seniors
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Housing element project critics want Nevada County to cast wider net for high density housing (INTERACTIVE MAP)
- Western Nevada County community supports family in racial incident
- VIDEO: Sacramento Kings Foundation helps Magnolia school replace stolen iPads
- Pedestrian dies after being struck by big rigs in Auburn
- 26th annual Sierra BrewFest is here!