The Nevada County Public Health Department, in conjunction with a release by the Air Quality District, has issued an air quality advisory for sensitive groups.
County issues air quality advisory
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Spontaneous combustion makes oily rags catch fire downtown
- Nevada County judge postpones decision on Penn Valley permit case
- Police Blotter: Widespread theft, squatters with stolen mail reported in Grass Valley garage
- Nevada Union High School gets second bomb threat before winter break
- Four elected to Alta Sierra board