Community members are invited to ‘First Wednesday Poetry Nights’ in the Grotto Amour of The Stonehouse in Nevada City. The event will be at 6:30 p.m. today in the 160-year-old hand-dug cave, in the walls in the Stonehouse patio. Guests are encouraged to bring something to share, such as music, dance, spoken word, tea, homebrew, candle, rocks, crystals, instrument, cushion and blankets (it will be cool in the cave). There is a full bar in Stonehouse with all fresh herbs for cocktails, and food by Chef Ryan. The Stonehouse is located at 107 Sacramento St. in downtown Nevada City.
'First Wednesday Poetry Night' at the Stonehouse tonight
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- ALEXANDER ROSSI WINS INDIANAPOLIS 500! (TIMELINE)
- AUTO SPORTS: Nevada City native Rossi gears up for Indianapolis 500
- Brian Hamilton: Believe it! Nevada City's Alexander Rossi races to first place in 100th Indianapolis 500 (TIMELINE)
- Nevada City's Alexander Rossi signs as only American driver with F1 team (VIDEO)
- George Boardman: 'I Spy,' global warming, and why Richard Anderson will be reelected