Community members are invited to ‘First Wednesday Poetry Nights’ in the Grotto Amour of The Stonehouse in Nevada City. The event will be at 6:30 p.m. today in the 160-year-old hand-dug cave, in the walls in the Stonehouse patio. Guests are encouraged to bring something to share, such as music, dance, spoken word, tea, homebrew, candle, rocks, crystals, instrument, cushion and blankets (it will be cool in the cave). There is a full bar in Stonehouse with all fresh herbs for cocktails, and food by Chef Ryan. The Stonehouse is located at 107 Sacramento St. in downtown Nevada City.
'First Wednesday Poetry Night' at the Stonehouse tonight
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Motorcyclist dies in Highway 20 crash
- Nevada County blotter: 2-year-old child spotted running across highway
- Nevada County officials, medical marijuana advocates to gather for 2nd meeting
- Nevada City Mayor's initiative seeks to discourage tobacco sales
- Cherry celebration: North San Juan hosts annual parade and festival (VIDEO)