Community members are invited to ‘First Wednesday Poetry Nights’ in the Grotto Amour of The Stonehouse in Nevada City. The event will be at 6:30 p.m. today in the 160-year-old hand-dug cave, in the walls in the Stonehouse patio. Guests are encouraged to bring something to share, such as music, dance, spoken word, tea, homebrew, candle, rocks, crystals, instrument, cushion and blankets (it will be cool in the cave). There is a full bar in Stonehouse with all fresh herbs for cocktails, and food by Chef Ryan. The Stonehouse is located at 107 Sacramento St. in downtown Nevada City.
'First Wednesday Poetry Night' at the Stonehouse tonight
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Western Nevada County community supports family in racial incident
- Grass Valley trucker arrested on child sex charges
- Power outage impacts more than 3,500 in western Nevada County Wednesday
- 'All about love:' Mitch Adams to live on in hearts and minds of community, and in donation recipients
- Pedestrian dies after being struck by big rigs in Auburn