The Gold Country Yacht Club meets the second Wednesday of every month excluding December. July 10 is the next general meeting at Scotts Flat Lake, at the Club House. Dinner beings at 6 p.m. (bring something to barbecue and something to share) and the Commodore’s bell is at 7 p.m. All salts, with or without a boat, are welcome to attend. Questions? Visit http://www.gcyc.net.
The Gold Country Yacht Club
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada County industry pioneer, community icon Lowell Robinson dies at 86
- Cute and comfortable: at Mill Street Clothing Company, it's all about customer preferences
- Nevada City council makes changes to smoking ordinance
- Police Blotter: Man looking for a cold beer, belligerent patient in emergency room
- Grass Valley City Hall roof construction completed