The Gold Country Yacht Club meets the second Wednesday of every month excluding December. July 10 is the next general meeting at Scotts Flat Lake, at the Club House. Dinner beings at 6 p.m. (bring something to barbecue and something to share) and the Commodore’s bell is at 7 p.m. All salts, with or without a boat, are welcome to attend. Questions? Visit http://www.gcyc.net.
The Gold Country Yacht Club
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada County officials, medical marijuana advocates to gather for 2nd meeting
- Nevada City Mayor's initiative seeks to discourage tobacco sales
- Unrelated burglary, embezzlement cases continue through Nevada County Superior Court
- Frank's Pizza owners aim for late summer open date
- Judge sides with Yuba County in marijuana ordinance lawsuit