The board of directors for the North San Juan Fire Protection District are scheduled to meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday. Items on the agenda include reviewing the preliminary budget for 2013-14, an update on the capital improvement plan, and a review of the district secretary’s salary. The board meets at the district office, 13200 Tyler-Foote Crossing Road. For more information, call 292-1417.
North San Juan Fire board meets Tuesday
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- More alleged victims testify in second week of Gold Country Lenders trial
- 10 new victims, 11 new counts in Nevada County gold fraud case
- New Grass Valley police officers, firefighter aim to serve
- Back for more: Amgen Tour of California, Nevada City build on history of mutual benefits
- Police blotter: Unhappy customer drops pants to moon employee