The board of directors for the North San Juan Fire Protection District are scheduled to meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday. Items on the agenda include reviewing the preliminary budget for 2013-14, an update on the capital improvement plan, and a review of the district secretary’s salary. The board meets at the district office, 13200 Tyler-Foote Crossing Road. For more information, call 292-1417.
North San Juan Fire board meets Tuesday
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Sheriff: Narcotics officer cleared of misconduct after months-long investigation
- Camping in the backyard: Inn Town Campground in Nevada City set to open this summer
- Members launch campaign to keep doors of Grass Valley Elks Lodge open
- Brothers sentenced to life without parole for murder of Brian Spalding
- Dist. 2 supes candidates clash on Measure W