The board of directors for the North San Juan Fire Protection District are scheduled to meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday. Items on the agenda include reviewing the preliminary budget for 2013-14, an update on the capital improvement plan, and a review of the district secretary’s salary. The board meets at the district office, 13200 Tyler-Foote Crossing Road. For more information, call 292-1417.
North San Juan Fire board meets Tuesday
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Motorcyclist dies in Highway 20 crash
- Nevada County officials, medical marijuana advocates to gather for 2nd meeting
- Nevada City Mayor's initiative seeks to discourage tobacco sales
- Unrelated burglary, embezzlement cases continue through Nevada County Superior Court
- Nevada County blotter: 2-year-old child spotted running across highway