The board of directors for the North San Juan Fire Protection District are scheduled to meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday. Items on the agenda include reviewing the preliminary budget for 2013-14, an update on the capital improvement plan, and a review of the district secretary’s salary. The board meets at the district office, 13200 Tyler-Foote Crossing Road. For more information, call 292-1417.
North San Juan Fire board meets Tuesday
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Community mourns Nevada Union student who died in hiking accident
- Nevada City woman charged with DUI after crashing into parked car
- Police Blotter: Biker attacks boy, dehydrated pregnant woman
- Two arrested in connection with sale of stolen vehicle parts, drugs
- Home at last: School helps celebrate foster children's new 'forever family'