The board of directors for the North San Juan Fire Protection District are scheduled to meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday. Items on the agenda include reviewing the preliminary budget for 2013-14, an update on the capital improvement plan, and a review of the district secretary’s salary. The board meets at the district office, 13200 Tyler-Foote Crossing Road. For more information, call 292-1417.
North San Juan Fire board meets Tuesday
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Grass Valley woman takes plea agreement in drug, child abuse case
- UPDATE: Auburn blaze contained, 1 building damaged
- NCTV president steps down; station faces complaints of content discrimination
- 911 call leads to man's arrest on battery, drug charges
- PREP FOOTBALL: Going beyond the gridiron with Bear River's football phenom Austin Baze