The Food Bank of Nevada County is hosting a farewell reception for Don and Martha Sheppard from noon to 2 p.m. on Tuesday at the Miners Foundry. Light refreshments will be served. Community members are urged to come and say their good-byes.
- Lane closure puts popular Nevada City bar owners under spotlight
- Local sculptor created giant panthers for Carolina team stadium
- Schedule out for Dorsey Marketplace meeting times
- Police blotter: Caller wants to discuss Zika virus
- Heidi Hall raises over $4K in campaign for Nevada County Board of Supervisors