The Food Bank of Nevada County is hosting a farewell reception for Don and Martha Sheppard from noon to 2 p.m. on Tuesday at the Miners Foundry. Light refreshments will be served. Community members are urged to come and say their good-byes.
- Former chaplain faces profound challenge after ALS diagnosis
- Two injured in Highway 49 collision near La Barr Meadows Road
- MMA: Local fighter wins bout in 18 seconds
- Nevada County Tea Party: Hate mail casts pall over July 4th parade, new 'Liberty Center'
- Charisse Lolli: About county's hearing on Dollar General