The Community Support Network of Nevada County recently honored Maj. Martha Sheppard of the Salvation Army for her incredible support of Nevada County families over the past several years. Network members brought flowers from their gardens to form a collective bouquet for Martha as she and her husband Don move on to a new assignment in Tacoma, Wash. The Community Support Network of Nevada County is an inclusive, voluntary association of agencies and individuals from the Nevada County community who share a common mission: That all families in Nevada County have ready access to a well-integrated and coordinated support network that is easily available and well funded. To learn more, visit http://csnnc.org.
Community Support Network honors Martha Sheppard of Salvation Army
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada Union teen dies as result of car crash injuries
- Community rallies around critically injured NU football player
- ID released, no cause of death determined in suspicious death in Grass Valley
- Tassone assault suspect deemed not mentally competent to stand trial
- Friday Night Live: High school football kicks off here! (Live chat, photos, video)