Reel Women in Media is hosting a benefit, “Express Yourself,” at tonight’s Farm-to-Family Market at the Horsemen’s Arena on Brunswick Road. The event is from 4:30-7 p.m. This is a soapbox-type event where anyone can speak on any topic they choose for up to three minutes. The cost is $5. Some of the proceeds will benefit the Nevada County Digital Media Center and Nevada County Television (NCTV). The recorded tapings will air on NCTV. For more information, call 530-208-9887.
'Express Yourself'benefit Friday night
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Honey oil lab charges in dispute
- Police blotter: Suspicious man arrested on suspicion of failing to register as sex offender
- Riebes shows their appreciation for local law enforcement
- Nevada County opens public comment period for revised Dollar General store in Alta Sierra
- Police blotter: Screaming cow reported