The Grass Valley 4-H Club’s Community Service Project is the Nevada County Food Bank. Each year the club hosts a yard sale where all proceeds benefit the Food Bank. The club is requesting donations for the sale, which may be dropped off at the Y, located at the intersection of Brunswick Road and Highway 174 in Cedar Ridge, from June 17 through June 23.
Community yard sale benefits Nevada County Food Bank
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Ostrofe: Should you sell your Russian investments?
- Nevada County offers low-income homebuyers down payment assistance
- CHP on hunt for Camptonville hit and run driver
- Candidate Forums by League of Women Voters coming up
- Cats seek new homes
- Second kidnap attempt reported in South Nevada County
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges