An event for individuals who are allergic to gluten or prefer not to include it in their diet is scheduled for 3:30 p.m. May 29 in Eskaton Village in Grass Valley. Dubbed “Tea, Tasting and Talk,” guests will be able to share recipes and sample dishes. The guest speaker will be Lucinda De Franco from BriarPatch Co-op. “Tea, Tasting and Talk” will be in the Crafters Courtyard at 625 Eskaton Circle in Grass Valley. To RSVP, call 530-273-1778.
Recipe-sharing event at Eskaton
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Pouring on the resources brings Lowell Fire to 60% containment (VIDEO)
- High-elevation fires prompting change in Sierra Nevada forest management
- Local fire units quash vegetation fire on Litton Trail
- U.S. Forest Service firefighter remains hospitalized after suffering serious burns in Lowell Fire
- Lowell Fire in Nevada County closer to containment, reduction in firefighters