An event for individuals who are allergic to gluten or prefer not to include it in their diet is scheduled for 3:30 p.m. May 29 in Eskaton Village in Grass Valley. Dubbed “Tea, Tasting and Talk,” guests will be able to share recipes and sample dishes. The guest speaker will be Lucinda De Franco from BriarPatch Co-op. “Tea, Tasting and Talk” will be in the Crafters Courtyard at 625 Eskaton Circle in Grass Valley. To RSVP, call 530-273-1778.
Recipe-sharing event at Eskaton
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Twenty years later, questions still linger in Sam Strange double-homicide case that shook Nevada County
- Tight housing market the 'new normal' in Nevada County (GRAPH)
- Nevada County supervisors scheduled to vote on marijuana grow ordinance
- Nevada County marijuana: County releases draft grow ordinance
- Five Yuba River swimming holes to beat the summer heat in western Nevada County