An event for individuals who are allergic to gluten or prefer not to include it in their diet is scheduled for 3:30 p.m. May 29 in Eskaton Village in Grass Valley. Dubbed “Tea, Tasting and Talk,” guests will be able to share recipes and sample dishes. The guest speaker will be Lucinda De Franco from BriarPatch Co-op. “Tea, Tasting and Talk” will be in the Crafters Courtyard at 625 Eskaton Circle in Grass Valley. To RSVP, call 530-273-1778.
Recipe-sharing event at Eskaton
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada City woman charged with DUI after crashing into parked car
- Community mourns Nevada Union student who died in hiking accident
- Man arrested after reportedly getting caught with 15-year-old runaway
- Two arrested in connection with sale of stolen vehicle parts, drugs
- Grass Valley teen involved in high-speed pursuit of stolen car takes plea agreement