An event for individuals who are allergic to gluten or prefer not to include it in their diet is scheduled for 3:30 p.m. May 29 in Eskaton Village in Grass Valley. Dubbed “Tea, Tasting and Talk,” guests will be able to share recipes and sample dishes. The guest speaker will be Lucinda De Franco from BriarPatch Co-op. “Tea, Tasting and Talk” will be in the Crafters Courtyard at 625 Eskaton Circle in Grass Valley. To RSVP, call 530-273-1778.
Recipe-sharing event at Eskaton
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada City Council moves forward with marijuana dispensary process
- Grass Valley woman takes plea agreement in drug, child abuse case
- 911 call leads to man's arrest on battery, drug charges
- False alarm: Panic button alert at bank draws police response
- NCTV president steps down; station faces complaints of content discrimination