An event for individuals who are allergic to gluten or prefer not to include it in their diet is scheduled for 3:30 p.m. May 29 in Eskaton Village in Grass Valley. Dubbed “Tea, Tasting and Talk,” guests will be able to share recipes and sample dishes. The guest speaker will be Lucinda De Franco from BriarPatch Co-op. “Tea, Tasting and Talk” will be in the Crafters Courtyard at 625 Eskaton Circle in Grass Valley. To RSVP, call 530-273-1778.
Recipe-sharing event at Eskaton
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Brian Hamilton: Believe it! Nevada City's Alexander Rossi races to first place in 100th Indianapolis 500 (TIMELINE)
- ALEXANDER ROSSI WINS INDIANAPOLIS 500! (TIMELINE)
- (TIMELINE) Follow along Alexander Rossi's journey of an American dream
- Nevada County supervisors tweak marijuana ballot language, say they'll repeal ban if June vote fails
- Andrew Wilson: Novel approach, not new law, needed on marijuana