Child Advocates of Nevada County will be hosting an online auction to benefit their child abuse prevention and advocacy programs. The auction will start Monday. The auction will be managed through Ebay Giving Works Charitable Giving. Accommodations in Cabo San Lucas, Sonoma, Lake Almanor, San Francisco and Reno, as well as many local choices for dinners, health and beauty product and services, and items for the home will be featured. Links to and details about the auction can be found on the Child Advocates of Nevada County website at http://caofnc.org.
Child Advocates of Nevada County to host online auction fundraiser
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada County man dies in La Barr Meadows Road crash
- Beale airman arrested in child sex sting
- Cynthia Hren: Lunch with Donald Trump
- Penn Valley committee weighs school closure amid deficit spending, declining enrollment
- Beyond The County: 3 Clinton emails missing from report, Sanders accepts Ky. primary, Drug implant approved by FDA