Child Advocates of Nevada County will be hosting an online auction to benefit their child abuse prevention and advocacy programs. The auction will start Monday. The auction will be managed through Ebay Giving Works Charitable Giving. Accommodations in Cabo San Lucas, Sonoma, Lake Almanor, San Francisco and Reno, as well as many local choices for dinners, health and beauty product and services, and items for the home will be featured. Links to and details about the auction can be found on the Child Advocates of Nevada County website at http://caofnc.org.
Child Advocates of Nevada County to host online auction fundraiser
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Secret legacy revealed inside Nevada County Fairgrounds' 'Gentle Giant'
- Debate in drug sale case on sentencing enhancements
- Police blotter: Multiple residential burglaries reported
- Community mourns Nevada Union student who died in hiking accident
- NU grad aids Nepal relief effort through open-source mapping