Child Advocates of Nevada County will be hosting an online auction to benefit their child abuse prevention and advocacy programs. The auction will start Monday. The auction will be managed through Ebay Giving Works Charitable Giving. Accommodations in Cabo San Lucas, Sonoma, Lake Almanor, San Francisco and Reno, as well as many local choices for dinners, health and beauty product and services, and items for the home will be featured. Links to and details about the auction can be found on the Child Advocates of Nevada County website at http://caofnc.org.
- Lane closure puts popular Nevada City bar owners under spotlight
- Local sculptor created giant panthers for Carolina team stadium
- Schedule out for Dorsey Marketplace meeting times
- Police blotter: Caller wants to discuss Zika virus
- Heidi Hall raises over $4K in campaign for Nevada County Board of Supervisors