Habitat for Humanity is partnering with JCPenney in the retailer’s charitable giving program, jcp cares. JCPenney customers can round up their May purchases to the nearest whole dollar and donate the difference to support Nevada County Habitat’s affordable housing work, which is in partnership with low-income local families.
Habitat for Humanity and JCPenney invite shoppers to donate at checkout
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- North San Juan Fire board to discuss Measure Q
- Clinic to give vaccinations to adults, children
- Roadwork announced for this week
- The Newcomers Club presents April Fashion Show
- Palestine-Israel Working Group of Nevada County advocates for peace