Habitat for Humanity is partnering with JCPenney in the retailer’s charitable giving program, jcp cares. JCPenney customers can round up their May purchases to the nearest whole dollar and donate the difference to support Nevada County Habitat’s affordable housing work, which is in partnership with low-income local families.
Habitat for Humanity and JCPenney invite shoppers to donate at checkout
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Homeless man found dead in Grass Valley identified
- NJUHSD School board trustees to hold meeting
- Midweek Lenten Services begin today at Grace Lutheran
- United Way of Nevada County looking for Citizen Review Team
- Diaper project receives grant