The Northridge Restaurant in Nevada City will donate 10 percent of all sales to Welcome Home Vets on May 20 between 5 and 9 p.m. Proceeds will go toward programs that provide counseling and other services to veterans and their families to help veterans adjust to home and civilian life after military service. All services are provided at no cost to the veterans and families. Welcome Home Vets, a 501(c)3 organization, provides individual, group, couples and family therapy; peer support; referrals for jobs, housing, medical care and more; family wellness programs; and community education classes. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 530-272-3300.
Dinner at Northridge benefits veterans
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- ALEXANDER ROSSI WINS INDIANAPOLIS 500! (TIMELINE)
- AUTO SPORTS: Nevada City native Rossi gears up for Indianapolis 500
- Brian Hamilton: Believe it! Nevada City's Alexander Rossi races to first place in 100th Indianapolis 500 (TIMELINE)
- Nevada City's Alexander Rossi signs as only American driver with F1 team (VIDEO)
- George Boardman: 'I Spy,' global warming, and why Richard Anderson will be reelected