The Northridge Restaurant in Nevada City will donate 10 percent of all sales to Welcome Home Vets on May 20 between 5 and 9 p.m. Proceeds will go toward programs that provide counseling and other services to veterans and their families to help veterans adjust to home and civilian life after military service. All services are provided at no cost to the veterans and families. Welcome Home Vets, a 501(c)3 organization, provides individual, group, couples and family therapy; peer support; referrals for jobs, housing, medical care and more; family wellness programs; and community education classes. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 530-272-3300.
Dinner at Northridge benefits veterans
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada City Council moves forward with marijuana dispensary process
- Update: Suspected shooter ID'd, search called off near Washington
- False alarm: Panic button alert at bank draws police response
- Suspect in Alta Sierra vehicle arson arrested after chase
- Defendants take pleas in Washington Ridge drug-smuggling scheme