The Northridge Restaurant in Nevada City will donate 10 percent of all sales to Welcome Home Vets on May 20 between 5 and 9 p.m. Proceeds will go toward programs that provide counseling and other services to veterans and their families to help veterans adjust to home and civilian life after military service. All services are provided at no cost to the veterans and families. Welcome Home Vets, a 501(c)3 organization, provides individual, group, couples and family therapy; peer support; referrals for jobs, housing, medical care and more; family wellness programs; and community education classes. For more information, email email@example.com or call 530-272-3300.
Dinner at Northridge benefits veterans
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Two arrested, 650 pot plants seized in Rough and Ready
- Nevada Union High School grad faces long recovery after injuries from burn accident
- Victim ID'd, homicide investigation continues
- Nevada City's Inn Town Campground to open for business July 1
- Show of support: Bear River High School community lends shoulder to family of injured athlete