The Northridge Restaurant in Nevada City will donate 10 percent of all sales to Welcome Home Vets on May 20 between 5 and 9 p.m. Proceeds will go toward programs that provide counseling and other services to veterans and their families to help veterans adjust to home and civilian life after military service. All services are provided at no cost to the veterans and families. Welcome Home Vets, a 501(c)3 organization, provides individual, group, couples and family therapy; peer support; referrals for jobs, housing, medical care and more; family wellness programs; and community education classes. For more information, email email@example.com or call 530-272-3300.
Dinner at Northridge benefits veterans
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Cats and dogs: One big happy family — or not?
- New report, public tour on tap at Malakoff Diggins State Historic Park in Nevada County
- State of Jefferson, Keep It California to square off at Nevada County public meeting
- Police blotter: Fight reported as involving club, knife
- Traffic stop in Grass Valley leads to drug sale charges