The Northridge Restaurant in Nevada City will donate 10 percent of all sales to Welcome Home Vets on May 20 between 5 and 9 p.m. Proceeds will go toward programs that provide counseling and other services to veterans and their families to help veterans adjust to home and civilian life after military service. All services are provided at no cost to the veterans and families. Welcome Home Vets, a 501(c)3 organization, provides individual, group, couples and family therapy; peer support; referrals for jobs, housing, medical care and more; family wellness programs; and community education classes. For more information, email email@example.com or call 530-272-3300.
Dinner at Northridge benefits veterans
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Experts: Pruning in spring exposes trees to bark beetle attacks
- North San Juan wreck: Pickup truck falls 100 feet down embankment
- South County man charged with DUI
- Rod Byers: Discovering a region — The North Sierra Wine Trail in Butte, Yuba counties
- 'Back to balance and harmony': Bowen Therapy offers alternative options to repair the body