The laws regarding immigration and their impact on Nevada County will be the topic of a public forum presented by the League of Women Voters of Western Nevada County on Saturday morning, May 11, at Peace Lutheran Church, 828 West Main Street. Refreshments will be served at 9:30, and the program commences at 10 a.m.
Immigration topic of League of Women Voters forum
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Homeless man found dead in Grass Valley identified
- Diaper project receives grant
- Mariscela Alvarez to offer overview of Andean practices at Briar Patch Co-Op
- NJUHSD School board trustees to hold meeting
- NJUHSD Board of Trustees to meet